𝙡𝙚𝙩'𝙨 𝙩𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤

here's your delusion childe x zhongli.

Irresistible bloodlust is all he felt, at this point his sanity is ruined. Bodies lay lifeless on the ground as the iron taste of blood lingers near his mouth. Crimson, blood stained clothes worthy of such a warrior. This was only half the eleventh harbinger's powers though; for the Foul Legacy transformation takes up far too much of his stamina. The highest he could possibly go without having to change forms is to use phase two; electro delusion. This form wasn't seen by many, only ones he fought. It would be the first and their last time seeing this side of Childe, because occasionally his desire to kill can be overwhelming.

It's got quite the speed, really. Electro vision amping it up so he won't be seen by many. Fast, purple shockwaves, too fast for the eye to see. Disappointing really, how he can never get to last more than exactly two minutes in that form, since he always finishes in time.

Maybe today he'll ask a specific someone to help him break the bare minimum.

After a small clean up of his own clothes, Childe finally found the Wangsheng Funeral Parlor after a fair walk from Lingju Pass. He encountered the traveler in the middle of the city who gave him an unpleasant look, but Childe just laughed it off and handed him some pocket change, (which was quite an amount, at least 500,000 mora) so they were on equal terms; both Paimon and the traveler gave the harbinger a simple thank you while he watched them trot off.

Back to the matter at hand, he simply knocked on the doors of the Parlor as the usual ferrylady greeted him.

"Mr. Childe, it is pleasant seeing you again. Are you here for Mr. Zhongli?"

Her simple, calm tone was there as always whenever they talked, even though it was only for a short time they had conversation. Childe had always asked for Zhongli.

"You already know. Is he in his office today?"

Childe stepped in as the ferrylady closed the doors behind him, her nodding her head and eventually walking the ginger to Zhongli's office which was just down the hall to the left.

A quiet thank you to the nice lady as she left, Childe opening the door and knocking thrice, giving the consultant a grin.

"Still at it today, aren't you? All that work you have looks dreadful."

Zhongli removed his reading glasses and smiled a pleasing grin to the visiting one.

"It is nice to see you again, Childe. Do not mind all of this work, it is only few of the names Director Hu requested me to write down. They shall be done in short time. What brings you here?"

Closing the door behind him, Tartaglia stepped forward, looking around the office workspace Zhongli seems to always stay in.
A casual, normal room like the ones in Liyue buildings, but with gold lining on some furniture. Small little decoratives and some gifts displayed, along with antiques were shown.

"Oh.. Nothing much. Why, I can't check up on my favorite person in Liyue?"

Zhongli eyed him, chuckling.

"Is the traveler not your favorite? Considering you two find each other quite frequently."

Childe eventually made his way to Zhongli's desk, moving some papers out the way to sit on it.

"..Aether's a nice guy. Yes he is one of my favorite comrades, but you're just a bit.. more special."

The ginger made a hand gesture at the end of his sentence, following a small laugh.

"I'm honored to be in such position. But you aren't here to simply "check on me" now are you, Tartaglia?"

Raising his hands in the air as if he was caught, the Harbinger chuckled and made eye contact with the consultant who raised an eyebrow at him in curiosity. Looks like he was caught.