33 - blue sparks

!read the small note at the end & answer!

(Y/n) and the three Todoroki siblings walked throughout the fairly large shopping mall

(Y/n) and the three Todoroki siblings walked throughout the fairly large shopping mall. Thankfully it wasn't crowded, due to the fact that it wasn't as famous as the other malls like the one near Kiyashi ward. Shoto was wearing a black collared shirt with jeans, Natsuo was wearing a sweatshirt and jeans, Fuyumi was wearing jeans and a T-shirt that she borrowed from (Y/n)— and the latter was wearing sweatpants and a long sleeve shirt.

"Where do we go now?" the oldest sibling questioned as everyone sat down on one of the food court tables. "I'm going to buy more of this...cotton candy." the dual haired boy announced as he stood up— the woman also stood up "I'll go with you, what about you two?" she turned to her brother and the blue haired girl who was idolently sitting next to him. "I'm good.." she gave a thumbs up.

'I've never done so much shopping before. so tiring.' she leaned her head back on the chair. "I'm good too." Natsuo replied and his siblings nodded then sped walked away to get more cotton candy. (Y/n)s eyes zeroed on two stores on the left of her—it was a store full of sports stuff and the other was dedicated to All Might and some other heroes. Basically hero merchandise. "Hey Natsuo..."

"Whats up?"

"The ceiling what else?" she turned to face him only to find an unimpressed expression. "I tried— but anyways, i'm going to go.." she announced as she stood up with the help of the arm rests of the beige chair. "Huh? To where?" the white haired adult rose an eyebrow. "Just over there." the blue haired girl jutted her head towards the two stores who were next to each other. "Mm, okay then— i'll wait here."

She nodded at him and stuffed her hands in her pockets as she started to walk over to the hero store. 'Midoriya is an All Might fan boy, right?' She stared at the limited addition key chain— it was sort of tempting. (Y/n) stared at it intensely and the cashier just stared at her "It's twenty two thousand yen for the limited addition." he pointed out and she choked.

'Twenty two thousand for a keychain?!' she sighed and grabbed it off it hook. "How rare is it?" she placed it on the counter and grabbed a credit card from her phone case. "It only sells in this store, there were only five made in the entire world." She rose an eyebrow "And how did it end up here?" The black haired cashier shrugged and took the black card from her hands. "You look familiar..."