Forgive

<______________________________________________________>ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ΛЯΣ ЦƧΣᄂΣƧƧ ЩΉΣП ƬΉΣ MIПD IƧ BᄂIПD<______________________________________________________>

ƬΉΣ ΣYΣƧ ΛЯΣ ЦƧΣᄂΣƧƧ ЩΉΣП ƬΉΣ MIПD IƧ BᄂIПD
<______________________________________________________>

(Y/n) then removed his hand and looked around the dark abyss, "Now I'm guessing this is some sort of dream...how do I wake up?" (Y/n) turned to the little boy who was staring at him in awe. The boy then snapped out of his trance, before he remembered how to escape Enmu's dreams.

"O-oh, you have to...kill yourself." The boy said quietly.

(Y/n) didn't seem fazed, "But how will you get out?" (Y/n) asked, concerned.

The boy again looked at him in such confusion, "I just said you'd have to kill yourself to get out of here...and you're worried for me?" The boy asked.

(Y/n) again didn't seem fazed and nodded, "Yes, now how will you get out?" (Y/n) repeated his question.

"Oh...I'll be back in the real world when you get out." The boy answered. (Y/n) nodded his head and reached for his katana, the tentacles still wrapped on his limbs.

(Y/n) turned the katana so the blade was facing his stomach, ready to plunge it in.

"How are you not scared?" The boy piped up, watching (Y/n).

(Y/n)'s eyes flickered to the little boy's eyes.

"This is nothing I haven't tried to do before." (Y/n) smiled, before plunging the sword into his stomach. A breathless gasp leaving his body, before (Y/n) collapsed, blood pooling under him. The boy watched in horror as a smile stayed upon (Y/n)'s face, as his kind (e/c) eyes becoming the pure black like the others.

Before the boy could reach for him, the dream started fading out. The boy still tried to reach for (Y/n), though the darkness consumed him...

In Real World

(Y/n)'s eyes simply opened like he hadn't just had to fake kill himself. He then saw the boy attached to him by a rope, who was now also awake and staring at the ground, tears pooling in his eyes.

(Y/n) sat up from the wall he was leaned up on and simply patted the young boys head, "Do not be sad little one, I'm here and well aren't I?" (Y/n) comforted him.

The boy looked up, his eyes still welled up with tears, but when he saw (Y/n) he let the tears go. It was like the (Y/n) in the real world and the (Y/n) covered in tentacles his eyes pure black, before flickering back to the regular (Y/n).

"Y-yeah I suppose so." The boy set his hands on his forehead, a pounding headache forming.

"Hm hm!" A voice hummed, making the boy look up. It was a demon with a bamboo muzzle on, her pink eyes peering at him.

"Hello Nezuko." (Y/n) smiled, like he wasn't bound. Nezuko's eyebrows furrowed when she saw the bindings before she perked up like she thought of something.