𝟏𝟖 → 𝐉𝐄𝐀𝐋𝐎𝐔𝐒

Chapter 18

Chapter 18

❝Jealous❞

It was finally time for your kids to come back to you. Regardless of the date, you still wanted your kids back at home with you.

The doorbell had rung, and when you rushed to see who was at the door, you immediately smiled. 

"My babies!" you exclaimed. 

Atsumu and your kids were on the other side of the door, and you were excited to see your kids more than anything. 

"I missed you two so much," you said as you hugged the two of them. 

You moved away from your kids and gave a nod to Atsumu. 

"How were they today?" you asked Atsumu with a smile on your face. 

"They were great, we cooked and they had a blast," Atsumu said back. 

You laughed a little to yourself. The Atsumu that you knew did not cook, and it was Osamu who was the better cook anyway. 

"That's great, why don't you two get ready for bed then?" you said to both Akio and Akira. 

The twins spoke at the same time, overlapping each other. 

"Okay mommy," Akira said.

"Yeah mom," Akiro said too. 

When the kids left to their room, you and Atsumu stood by the door until you said,

"Please, come in," you said with a smile on your face.

Atsumu took his shoes off as he entered the house and replied with a,

"Thanks,"

The two of you moved to the couch, and that was when you had decided to ask Atsumu about how he had really felt. 

"How are you?" you asked him. 

"What do you mean by that?" Atsumu asked. 

"I mean, it was the first time that you spend alone with the kids, wanted to know how things went," you said back. 

Atsumu sighed, but then a smile came on his face. He then replied, 

"Well, Akira was amazing, and I think that Akio is opening up to me, he called me dad," Atsumu said; there was a bit of pride in his voice. 

"I'm so happy for you!" you said. 

Then, without thinking much about your actions, you gave him a hug. The hug was nice, and you two held each other for a moment or two, but then you realized what you were doing. 

"Sorry," you said with a sigh.

Atsumu sighed as well, and then it was quiet between the two of you. Then, Atsumu spoke again, 

"Anyway, how was the date?" he asked. 

Atsumu had tried to seem nonchalant, but he really was curious about how the date went, especially since he's starting to have feelings for you again. 

"Good, we're dating now," you said back, suddenly shy about your new relationship status. 

Atsumu moved more into the couch, crossed his arms, and then says, 

"Isn't being a in a relationship after one date way too soon?" Atsumu said.

"It's been a while since I've been in the dating game, but he seems sweet," you said back. 

"Do you want him to meet the kids?" Atsumu asked almost immediately. 

You replied almost instantly. 

"No," you said back. 

"Not yet, I want to get to know him better before letting the kids meet him," you added on. 

Atsumu moved closer to you. You leaned back on the couch and closed your eyes. That's when you felt a pair of lips on your forehead, and you sighed at the feeling.

"Good," Atsumu whispered. 

Why did this one kiss make you feel much more than when you kissed Akaashi?

--

So life update! Now the next two weeks are gonna be finals T_T, but right after the 25th, I'm completely free to write for you all!

First of all, thank you for over 100K views on this book and over 5K votes! <3

I can't believe that people actually like this trash book, but eh ;)

I asked this in the last chapter too, but would you guys like for me to make a cover shop? I can make some covers for you all! <3

I love you all soo much! <3