Chapter 17

VENTI'S POV
Venti ended up falling asleep while Xiao streamed and woke up to Qiqi staring at him. "Oh hey Qiqi is something wrong" "Xiao wanted me to get you..I think" Venti looked around and noticed Xiao wasn't there. "Come with me I will take you" Venti followed Qiqi to the driveway. "Qiqi brought him" "Thank you Qiqi you can go back to watching TV" Qiqi walked back into the house leaving Xiao and Venti alone. "So what did you need?" "About what we did uh did Guizhong look upset when you told her?" "No in fact she looked happy" "Okay what about the others" "Well I think Hu Tao was holding back her laugh and I can't remember what Ganyu was doing" "Xiao,Venti!" "Hm? Oh it's you what do you want?" "I'm here for Ganyu remember?" "Right she's in the living room make sure to avoid Hu Tao it's for the better" Keqing nodded her head entering the house.
GANYU'S POV
"Hey Ganyu did you ask him?" "Oh no not yet sorry my dads have been very busy" "Well wouldn't you like to practice just to be safe?" "Practice?" Keqing nodded her head "Here I'll be Zhongli and you'll be you" "Oh uh okay" Ganyu took a deep breath to calm herself. "Dad I want to join the cheerleading squad" "No" "Wait what Keqing!" You need to be prepared for any response he gives you" "Now ask me again" "Dad may I please join the cheerleading squad?" "Why? Is there someone you know on the team?" "Yes uh my friend Keqing" Keqing closed her eyes and thought for a second copying the same movements Zhongli does. "And what about Xiao, is he aware of you joining?" "Uhh Keqing? You know Xiao doesn't want me to join" "I don't want you to join what?" "Nothing get out!" "You're in the living room" "Wait you're not trying to join the cheerleading squad are you?" "Xiao what's wrong with her joining it it'll make her happy" "I don't want to risk her getting hurt" Ganyu stood up and crossed her arms "I think you just don't trust me to do anything on my own" "Well you're you you've never done anything by yourself of course I wouldn't trust you" "I was young!" "You still do it!" "Xiao I'm 16 now I'm capable of doing things without you" "Well it doesn't seem like you are your far too dense and clumsy" "Xiao you're upsetting her-" "Well at least I don't need my little sister to get my medication!" "Ganyu I don't think you should've brought that up-" "Well at least I don't follow my siblings around because I don't have any friends!" "This is the weirdest argument I've seen" "I can make friends why couldn't Guizhong take me with her I would've lived a better life without you here!" "I wish they didn't even decide to give me a little sister I would've been happy with it just being me and Qiqi no Ganyu here to ruin everything!" "Xiao come on she's starting to cry" "No for my whole life I've tried being nice to her I let her join me with my friends I always made sure she was happy all because she's too fucking stupid to do anything by herself! I was the only one that didn't constantly make fun of her for her weight and she can't just do this one thing for me!" Ganyu stared at Xiao on the verge of tears she never seen Xiao this upset and Venti and Keqing were obviously just as surprised. They're arguing caused Guizhong and Hu Tao to come down the stairs. "Well if you didn't want me to be your sister you could've just said that before" Ganyu pushed Xiao out of her way and kept walking she didn't actually know where she was going but she wasn't going to stop even if she got tired.
XIAO'S POV
Xiao could've believe what he had just said neither could the others Childe and Zhongli had entered the house worried. "What happened to Ganyu why'd you run out crying?" "Her and Xiao and a pretty big argument" "They said something about not wanting to be each other's siblings and not wanting to see each other" "Close enough to Hu Tao" "Xiao you said that to your sister? We've had this talk already you can't go around telling her that definitely not now while she isn't in her best mind state" Xiao couldn't handle the fact he could be the reason his sister killed herself. "Xiao blink you're creeping me out" Xiao's legs began to get weak and his chest began to hurt greatly. Venti caught him before he could fall trying to keep him up. "Xiao are you okay?" "she's gone it's my fault?" "Xiao you two only had an argument I'm sure neither one of you meant it" "Hu Tao did you see him take any pill yet?" "No in fact I don't think he's taken any pills since around last month" "Last month?!" "They basically help him live really" "Xiao you said you had been taking them where are they?" "My dresser I think" "Don't worry Zhongli I saw where he hid them!" Hu Tao ran up to Xiao's room and dug through his school drawer and found them and ran back down giving them to Zhongli. "Venti can you bring him to the kitchen sink?" Venti nodded his head helping Xiao walk. "Wait why the sink?" "He throws them up the first time he takes them" Venti watched as Xiao watched Zhongli get a glass of water and put his pill in it. Xiao knew what was going to happen and refused to drink it. "Xiao nows not the time to be acting like a baby just drink some of it" Xiao nodded his head pulling on Venti. "Xiao just take it it'll help you" Xiao stared Venti in the eyes. "Don't make me take that it's disgusting" Venti sighed "Zhongli let me see that glass I'll get him to drink it you guys just go upstairs" They nodded and left. "Come on Xiao just take this then try to keep it down okay?" Xiao nodded his head "Please it'll help you after that we can cuddle okay?" Xiao sighed and took the glass from Venti and drunk it. He failed to keep it down but he drunk some it Venti got it a fresh glass of water and brought him up the stairs. "You got him to drink it?" Venti nodded his head still helping Xiao stand. Xiao fell on his bed tired. "I'll be back okay?" He looked at Venti sad "Why're you making that face?" "You said we could cuddle" Venti sighed laying down next to Xiao. "Such a baby" "Shush twink"