𝗦𝗔𝗩𝗘𝗗

SAVED
"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨'𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?"

SAVED"𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗄 𝖨'𝖽 𝗁𝗂𝖽𝖾 𝗌𝗈𝗆𝖾𝗍𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖿𝗋𝗈𝗆 𝗒𝗈𝗎, 𝖿𝖺𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋?"

WHEN THE TWO GOT THEIR DAGGERS BACK, THEY WORDLESSLY LEFT THE HOUSE. They kept walking around the small muggle town, still not talking. Finally snapping out of her shock, Alexandria immediately grabbed Draco's hand harshly. "Not a word to anyone, got it?"

"I don't know what you're talking about," said Draco calmly.

She slowly let go of his hand, looking like she was in thought.

Not only did he save her, but he was denying anything that happened, knowing that if the dark lord found out his daughter basically almost died— he'd never let her go on missions again, which Alexandria would be completely be broken over.

"You've got blood on your hands." Alexandria broke the silence after a few minutes, pointing to his bloody hands.

"You've got blood all over your face and clothes." Draco said when she pulled her mask off.

She rolled her eyes.

"You actually did it," said Tom when his daughter and Draco finished explaining what had happened— except for the part that Alexandria had almost died.

"Did you expect any less?" His daughter rolled her eyes, flipping a dagger in her hands.

Tom suspiciously looked at her, feeling like he was missing something. "Malfoy, you're dismissed."

Draco bowed and walked out of the room, leaving the father and daughter together.

When the door closed, Alexandria accidentally let out a shaky breath, which Tom immediately noticed. "What are you not telling me?"

Alexandria's eyebrows rose. "You think I'd hide something from you, father?"

Tom's eyes softened. "No. Of course not."

His daughter gave him a smile and walked out of the room, wanting to take a shower to get the blood off.

"Bellatrix—"

"Hush, Alexa." Bellatrix cut the girl off, starting to braid the girl's hair, who reluctantly let her be. "How was your first mission?"

Alexandria shrugged, not looking away from the mirror in front of them. "It was fine."

"That's it? I would've thought you'd be more excited."

"I am. Just hiding it."

Bellatrix raised an eyebrow and stopped braiding the teenager's hair for a few seconds. "You're hiding something and it definitely isn't your excitement."

"How was your first ever mission?" Alexandria quickly changed the subject.

The woman's eyes lightened up, her crazy grin returning. "Oh, it was wonderful! It was just a few days after my wedding. Rodolphus and I had to kill a small light family. We tortured them for a while for fun just before killing them."

"What a way to spend your honeymoon."

"The best way!" exclaimed Bellatrix excitedly, almost finishing with the girl's hair. "I wouldn't have changed it for the world!"

"Only you, Bella." muttered Alexandria, not looking away from the mirror. "Do you think I should cut my hair?"

Bellatrix's jaw dropped. "No!" She immediately exclaimed, tying Alexandria's hair as she was done with it. "Your long hair is beautiful."

"Yes, but it's long," she complained. "I feel like I should cut it just above my chest. It's far too long."

"It's just below your hips and it's breathtaking!"

"Bella is right," said Narcissa as she walked into the room.

Alexandria's head snapped to the door, her face breaking out into a huge smile. She stood up and rushed over to the woman, giving her a hug. "Cissa!"

Narcissa and Bellatrix were the only women Alexandria had known for her whole life, which was perhaps why they were technically her favorites— apart from Sirius, Remus, and of course, Tom.

The woman hugged back, her smile just as wide as the teenager's. "Oh, look how much you've grown! I haven't seen you in months!"

"A Year more likely!"

"The last time I saw you was taking you to the magical nail salon last year," mused Narcissa, chuckling when Alexandria hugged her tighter. "Which reminds me, how are your nails? They didn't break from your mission, did they?"

The young girl pulled away and showed her perfectly manicured black nails. "Nope. As beautiful as ever."

Narcissa took her hand gently and inspected the nails. "We should get you a new color." She said more to herself than the teenager.

"I'll be looking forward to it."

A knock on the door caught their attention.

Bellatrix walked over to it and opened it after getting a nod from Alexandria.

Dolohov peeked in. "Hate to break your girly talk, but it's time for Alexa's lessons."

"Oh, that's alright." Narcissa waved a hand dismissively, kissing the girl's cheek. "Go, darling. I've heard how much you love those lessons."