❁33:Jikook❁

Jungkook laid on the bed in the guest room of Tae's house as he stared at the ceiling of the room. He sighed and closed his eyes but deep down, he had an urge to get up and tear down the pillow in peices. He must have already done it if he was in his own house.

Now, if you are thinking why he's in such a bad mood, then it's because he was getting avoided. And he knew it. He could feel it. Even though he had apologized to Jimin who had already forgiven him, things were still not normal.

Whole time during the dinner with Tae's family, everyone talked to Jungkook but Jimin didn't. Even though JK would try to start a conversation with Jimin, he would either ignore him, answer him in yes or no or just hum in response.

Jimin was looking so uninterested in talking to him and it was bothering him. He wanted the attention that he wasn't getting but why? Everyone was talking to him, right? Then why did the ignorance of just one person was bothering him?

He whined in his room like a small child who wanted something but didn't get as he sat straight on the bed.

He tried to distract his mind from the thoughts of Jimin and suddenly, an another thought came to his mind.

Jikook

He remembered the ship name his mother told him about as he curiously picked up his phone. He opened YouTube and wrote jikook on the search bar. So many suggestions came up. Some of them were-

Jikook moments

Jikook fanfic

Jikook oneshots

Jikook analysis

Jikook reaction

Jikook jealous

So many suggestions were there and it confused Jungkook. He clicked on the first suggestion that was Jikook moments. So many videos came up as he looked at the thumbnail and tittle.

He saw one video with a thumbnail where Jimin was just casually looking at Jungkook and the title of the video was-

Jikook moments caught on camera.

Jungkook clicked on the video as he watched it. The video just contained Jimin and Jungkook.

Jimin caught staring at Jungkook.

Jimin helping Jungkook.

Jimin praising Jungkook.

Jimin mentioning Jungkook in his live streams.

Or Jimin being clingy to Jungkook.

Watching all of this, Jungkook realized how much Jimin used to pay attention towards him unlike today. He opened the comments section to read the comments. Some of the comments were-

Jikook is true y'all, change my mind.

Jikook is my new OTP, ig.

I ship jikook but like in a friendship way, nothing else.

I have noticed Jimin staring at Jungkook in many concert videos too.

Unnie, can you please make an another video of Namjin moments?

Jimin looks like kookie's fangirl.

I only ship Jungkook with banana milk.

So many comments were there, and these comments were funny AF. A blush appeared on Jungkook's face as he felt special that Jimin was staring, praising, adoring Jungkook in the video. He felt an unknown weird feeling and could feel butterflies in his stomach.

However, all the butterflies died when he saw one comment. And the comment was-

I don't ship Jikook. It feels like a one sided love story. Only Jimin is paying attention to Jungkook most of the time while Jungkook is busy in his own world. He doesn't even care a lil bit about Jimin. That kinda feels toxic.

The comment said. It angered Jungkook for a second and he thought many people must have opposed this person and fought him in the comments but when he saw the comments on his comment, he was even more disappointed. It was because everyone was saying things like-

I agree

Same

Finally someone thinks exactly what I think.

Instead of fighting the comment, people were supporting it and it was the moment that hit Jungkook harder than a truck.

People aren't wrong.

He thought as he realized that the whole video was just Jimin doing things for Jungkook. Jungkook neither talked or praised him, nor mentioned or bothered to even look at him. People aren't saying those things without a reason.

Jungkook sat up on his bed criss cross applesauce as he exited the video. He looked for another video, with the same title of Jikook moments. Maybe somewhere, in any video, he would find himself paying the same attention to Jimin.

One by one, he watched so many jikook videos and much to his disappointment, he couldn't even find a single video with a single scene where he was caring just a little bit for Jimin. He was so disappointed in himself as he realized that the amount of attention Jimin gave to him was so much as compared to the attention that JK payed him back.

He felt like a bad person as he watched the videos. Soon he sighed. Guess he's not going to see anymore jikook moments.

He opened the search bar once again and the second recommendation that came up was jikook fanfic.

What's fanfic?

Jungkook thought.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛
Hope y'all like the chapter. Please vote and comment.

Next chapter will be published soon.

Till then, peace out. (◕‿-)