8🤍

The story can wait, but your prayers won't.
So please pray and come. The story isn't going anywhere.

No, kainaat didn't complain to her phuppo about Aaban's behavior.

It was nothing new for her, she was used to his behavior and mostly she complained about it to Aghajaan or phuppo but now she didn't, as she was really hurt.

She only complained to them when it was something petty, more of a banter type but when his words were harsh she kept them to herself.

Not wanting to create more drama than she already had on her plate.

××××

The haveli was bustling with happiness, the vibes it gave made the passerby burst with happiness.

The Raza Haveli was lit up with yellow and green lights, the halla gulla and joy was purely present after all the eldest granddaughter of the house was getting married in a few days.

Today was her mehendi as she sat on the swing surrounded by her cousins except one not so tiny person.

Kainaat was nowhere to be seen as she was busy giving a helping hand to her aunts and mother.

This was her usual routine. She was trained to perfection by her mother just because her father forced this upon them.

He was the one who always pushed his wife to train their daughter and never hesitated to make her work in other people's houses too.

And sadly, her mother wasn't able to help her in this situation.
Seeing her mom helpless, Kainaat silently obliged.

After all, cooking and baking was something in which she found her peace and solace.

Amidst this hustling bustling, a sort of meeting was going on in Aghajaan's room.

Aaban along with his mother, Ibrahim, and all his uncles were present in the room except Kaleem.

Aghajaan was angrily looking at Aaban who had his head bowed down.

"Maine toh pehle hi kaha tha khotay! Shaadi karle! Lekin nahi! Sab tumhare dil me abhi ubharna tha?" Kamran looks at Aaban who wasn't meeting anyone's eye.

(You donkey! I told you before to get married, but no. All the feelings you have should rise up now itself right?)

"Bonga kahi ka!" Khalid gives him the stink eye.

(Idiot!)

"Mamujaan! Ho gayi na ghalti. Isiliye toh ab aaya hu na aaplog ke paas." Aaban almost whines in front of them, to which Ibrahim chuckles seeing his best friend so desperate.

(Uncle!! I know I made a mistake, that is why I am here now.)

"Haan Haan! Badi jaldi aaye ho beta! Aur jaldi aate. Kainaat ki ruqsati ke baad aate, faqar hain hume aap par." Saleema sarcastically smiles and pats his back.

(Yes yes! You came so soon, you should have come a lot earlier, after Kainaat's reception maybe. I am proud of you, my son.)

"Yaar amma! Ek toh aapke har baat me taana hona zaroori hota hain!" Aabans lips pursed hearing his mom's words, which were full of praises.

(Mom with every word you speak, Sarcasm should be flying in it right?)

"Tum sab ka bachpana ho gaya toh mai kuch bolu?" Aghajaan shoots them his scowl which straightens everybody up.

(If you all are done with your childishness then can I say something?)

"Aaban kya hogaya hain aapko? Itna waqt zaya kardiya aapne. Mohabbat toh humne bachpan se dekhi hai aapke nazro me lekin itni derse ehsaas hua aapko? Aapko kya lagta hai kaleem maanega? Pata nahi kaisa hain wo? Aghajaan strictly asks him.

𝐇𝐚𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐭✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें