241. Donna Beneviento x MR (Resident Evil Village)

Resident Evil is owned by Cupcake- I mean! Capcom! 

    Everyone probably expected our beloved and fan favorite Lady, but nah! Not now at least, remember that you can always request stories in first chapter!

   Wow, it was a bit long from my last Resident Evil story, and I'm really embarrassed with my first ones as at that time I wasn't interested in games... Now, I love some of them – With Village now probably my favorite. Need to fight with idea to create separate chapter for me to ramble about it again...

   So, yeah. Donna is a silent gem that sadly had a short part in the game, but whatever. Enjoyable and way different from other lords. No second phase of mutation, no crystallized trophy. Deserve a short story for now.

    Eh, why even Redfield bloodline legacy is a meme? Leave Claire alone...

Eventual spoilers? ahead, you are warned. Better for you to explore this story alone, really. It's great. Even more... Certain plot in Village make 7 a more believable story.

*****

Josef Simon:
Oh! I wasn't expecting to see you today, mister (Y/N). I'm sure young lady Donna would be delighted to see you.

   Beneviento family gardener raised from the ground where he prepared another spot for yellow flowers. He dusted off his hands against the brown apron and smiled at the kid that approached him with a little smile of his own plastered on the round face. He was still under puberty, slowly getting rid of baby fat.

(Y/N): Hello Mr. Simon! It's not too late, right? My parents let me go visit Donna as they decided to go alone into Mother Miranda church and pray.

Josef Simon: Really? Day, after day more and more from us rely on Mother Miranda instead of... Ah, never mind my little slip (Y/N) – And no. Miss Donna really needs some friend, mostly now after...

   Josef pulled out a handkerchief wiping some tears that escaped his tired eyes. (Y/N) observed older man with interest knowing that Beneviento family was very important in their village and... Alongside other noble families. They had a very sad story, each of them dying – leaving Donna alone. Even Claudia Beneviento.

Josef Simon: Lately she started avoiding even me... It was a tragedy for her to receive a hideous scar, but losing both parents? Left alone in their family house just deepened her depression. You probably know about her favorite doll, Angie?

(Y/N): Yes, she showed me Angie once... I mean, she was always uh...

Josef Simon: Don't worry (Y/N). I'm just a mere gardener, not a member of house Dimitrescu, you can speak freely.

   (Y/N) blushed a little knowing that most considered his... Friendship? With Donna – made out of pity for her. She was always a silent girl hiding in shadows, not really interested in playing with anyone in the Village. (Y/N) parents once told him that it was, because she was from royal family under close influence of Mother Miranda.

(Y/N): I just wanted to be her friend, made her smile a bit more.

Josef Simon: You are a good kid. Can you promise me something (Y/N)?

(Y/N): Sure?

   Josef kneeled in front of the boy who raised his brows with a silent question. Josef showed him a brooch with big Beneviento symbol in the center.