ELEVEN

Moonlit ocean

Jessica's POV:

we run into the water and I let out a gasp when the cold water reaches my stomach.

"Oh my god its so cold" I say to JJ as my body shivers JJ then splashes me with freezing water making me almost instantly sober up flinch he laughs from what he had done.

I slowly turn and give him a death stare as I stare into his blue eyes his laughing stops and waits for me to do something. I get an Idea and launch myself at him pulling him and myself under the freezing water.

When we reach the surface I laugh and he shivers from the water "oh your so dead" he laughs and I swim further into the ocean until my feet can hardly touch the ground I look around and see no sign of JJ.

"JJ?!" I shout loud but not loud enough for the party to hear me.

JJ then swims up in front of me picking me up by my waist "gotcha" he tells me as he spins us around I laugh trying to get out of his hold I look down at him and he looks worried his expression making my brow furrow.

He slowly lowers me so I'm stood on my tippy toes in front of him "what?" I ask he then bring his hand moving my face to the right so he can see my left cheek I then remember that I hadn't covered up the red mark.

Sure the people at the party hadn't noticed but here, under the moon light JJ could defiantly see. I push his hand off my face and look at him waiting to see if he says anything "what's that?" he points to my cheek.

"Its stupid" I lie brushing my wet hair out of my face tucking it behind my ear. "Jessica I'm sure it's not if it left a mark" he says with an annoyed tone in his voice.

I don't answer and swim back to the beach, I sit down on beach as I let tears spill from my eyes. Thinking about life -I seem to do that a lot recently- with no expression on my face.

So I can say its sea water JJ then snaps his figures in front of my face. making me flinch out of my thoughts.

We sit in silence for a minuet or two "It's really funny actually my Aunt was opening the fridge door and it hit me as I was walking past, I was paying too much attention to my phone".

I laugh getting one from him as well. That was the worst lie I've ever told no way does he actually believe that.

"Oh I thought someone did that to you" he tells me shaking his head I rest mine on his shoulder looking into the moonlit water.

"I love the night it's so peaceful and beautiful" I tell him.

"It is indeed" he replies

We sit there for a bit until John B shouts us "we're going!"

Me and JJ stand up putting my flip flops on picking up my shirt and putting my bag on my back.

Me, JJ and John B drive up to the Chateau. As we walk up the porch into the house I see a pull out sofa bed I put my bag onto it.

"Oh Jess you can sleep in my room if you want" JJ tells me.

"No I'll be alright" I tell the blonde as I take off my flip flops rummaging through my small bag for my over sized t-shirt and a pair of shorts.

I put them on the bed ready for me to change into "no really Jess come on" JJ says grabbing my clothes taking them into the guest room I follow him in he throughs them onto the bed.

"You may as well take my offer you won't win" he says raising his eyebrows I roll my eyes as I pick up my T-shirt putting it on over my bikini top I then undo the strings letting it fall to the floor.

I turn to him pointing to the door. He then gets the hint chuckling to himself leaving as we exchange 'goodnights'. I shake my head laughing as I take off my shorts then my bikini bottoms.

I then hear someone clear there through my eyes shoot open as I turn and see JJ in the door way "JJ you scared me!" I whisper yell as John B is most likely asleep I pull my t-shirt down as best as I could.

JJ grabs a pair of boxers from a draw "sorry I umm I didn't know you was changing I just needed these" he stutters.

"JJ it's fine just give a girl a warning a single knock would do" I laugh receiving one from him too we say goodnight and he leaves most likely feeling embarrassed about the fact he walked in on me changing.

He didn't really see anything though this t-shirt covers everything, I'm pretty sure It does anyway.

I slide under the covers of the double bed and slowly drift to sleep. John B told me on the drive over here that we're going to the houses under construction in the morning. He said Kie and Pope are going to be there too, so that'll be fun I guess.