Six

"Oh Jesus Christ- STOP OH MY GOD" I laughed as Josh twirled once too many and I almost fell. We both burst into hysterical fits of laughter.

Ahead of us were Max and Ross speaking about God knows what but I could tell he wasn't fully in the conversation. "Come on you two"

"Sorry dad" I commented and Josh laughed even harder. "I didn't realise we were just marching about"

"No, you're both just dragging behind" he groaned.

"Trying to make memories actually, isn't what this whole trip is about?"

"Yes but I came to spend time with y-"
He stopped and I looked at him. "Are you even listening to me?"

"Yes I am, I don't want to start an argument. Simple" I crossed my arms. "I'll answer when the chill Ross is back"

"Maybe the chill Ross is tired" he sighed quietly but I still heard.

"If we're being a burden we can go" Matt spoke up.

"No you aren't, it's fine" I shook my head, hype=brutally murdered in a Macbeth kind of way.

I was on my phone for most of the way to the Neon Museum because the awkwardness was real and they kind of shut me off and continued a conversation themselves.

"I'm done" I stopped and they continued to walk. With a scoff, I turned around and walked back, walked and walked until I reached the familiar road of the hostel. There I simply walked up to our room and laid down, kicking my converse off and turning on the fan.

My phone buzzed like crazy beside me.

ross🙊: HOLY SHIT

ross🙊: where are you?!

ross🙊: this is not funny Amelia where are you?!

ross🙊: are you lost or something?

took you long enough to notice. And no I'm not lost, I'm in the hostel trying to take a nap.

ross🙊: why did you go

I wasn't cut out for awkward situations.

ross🙊: oh.

yeah.

+++

It was just over 5 when I woke up to someone touching my leg. Still wrapped up in confusion and the fact I have dribbled on my pillow, I looked up and saw Ross.

"Hi" he said.

"Hey"

"Look I don't want things to be awkward between us-"

"No it's fine, it's my fault" I shook my head. "I was getting too close to Josh without knowing a thing about him"

"I was getting too jealous, because you're like a little sister to me" he smiled. Raise my hopes and then kick my ass back to the friend zone. #RossLogic.

I grinned. "That's really sweet. Where are they?"

"I scared them away I think? I raged when I couldn't find you" he chuckled and grabbed his camera.

"I almost lost Amelia guys"

"You didn't lose me, I walked back here. But I think we should have a pinky promise"

"Which is?"

"No more disagreements, no more arguments. If we have one, we will talk it out ASAP. Now give me your pinky if you agree"

"Sounds fair enough"

He switched off the camera and gave me a hug. "How about we leave before we even have to pay?"

"Good idea, I'm done with Vegas, but you can drive me around one last time since it's sort of dark" I winked.

"Alright then come on" he pulled me up and laughed.

filler chapter but don't get too attached to Ross