Bonus Chapter

what you all have been waiting for ... I'm sorry it took this long to write.

Nine months later

" Common amore just push you can do it"Leonardo said tapping my hair. What am I dog you bit£h? This man will be the death of me one day.

" If you don't stop saying push like it easy you can get out or I swear to god I will kill someone "I shout. Damn you hormones you really are getting the best of me.

" It wouldn't be the first time you kill someone" he said jokingly. Since he thinks his funny, I'll kill him.

" Get out" I shout like them psycho crazy women on tv pushing their babies out.

" No"

" What do you mean no ? I am the one giving birth not you or lets switch places and cut your dick off , hmm how about that?"

" Calm down mi amore" He says as he starts stroking my hair again.

Baby please come out so I can go back to killing your father . Come one couple more pushes baby.

" Your doing a good job" The nurse said. She be only thing keeping me calm.

" Come one last round"

One

Two

Push

" My days his a beautiful baby boy"

My baby boy finally in my arms now i can go back to planning your father funeral for treating me like his own personal dog.

" Amore name?"

" How about Javier?" I suggested. I quite loved the name as it was on top of my lists of what we were going to call him.

" Perfect just like him" He said kissing my forehead.

He has a big future ahead of him. He will become the greatest of the greatest. His father and his mother are the most powerful people in the world. His beautiful just like Leo. One day he will find love in this cruel world and whoever he will end up with he will be happy.

As much as I don't want addmitt that he will be like us ,I know he will end up like his father and I being stubborn and think that we are incapable of love or that love is weakness . That one special person will come and turn his whole world around.

Leo is my world and I finally accepted that i have fully on fallen for him.He is my light at the end of my tunnel of darkness.

I hate the fact that Kisa is still walking this Earth alive and well but one day when she will be killed and she will beg mercy on those who she has broken. If it's not my boy it will be next but eventually she will die. Humans are not eternal but love is eternal . Sadly Kisa will never the know the feeling.

" Amore"

" Yes"

" I love you amore"

He loves me.. he really loves me.

For once I let myself cry. He quickly came to me to hug me tightly wiping my tears away. I was fully happy for once. This is my happy ending. I found my family.

" I love you" I say it back kissing him. It wasn't like the normal kisses we had . It was slow and passionate and had a bigger meaning behind it unlike no other.

I love this man and he is the only one that I will marry one day in the future.

Four years later

Hi my loves its been a long four years.One week ago , Javier Vadmin Garcia turned four. His a beautiful boy attracting all the girls at his school. According to him , they fall to the floor when they see him.