𓂺

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐞𝐧𝐭𓁹ᴥ︎︎︎𓁹

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 30𝐭𝐡, 2067
𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸𓂸

"Kal, I swea ta god." Sorin said, opening the front door before taking off running.

"Why you runnin mama? Imma just eat it n thats it." Kaltain said, following after him. Sorin continued running down the street as Kal ran after him, his phone falling out his pocket in the process.

He wasn't even gon lie, Rin was fast as fuck to be only 5'4. He was kind of confused on how Rin was running with tight ass jeans on but soon stopped thinking about it when he got close enough to him to grab him.

"My phonee, move." Sorin whined, trying to pry off Kaltains arms from around his waist. "Lemme do it one time, mama." Kal mumbled as they started walking back down the street.

"No, I gotta go to the store later n if my phone broke, you buyin me another one." Sorin replied, bending over to grab his phone off the ground after pushing Kal from behind him.

Rin handed his cracked up phone to Kaltain before he continued walking. "Mamas, lemme just put a finger in or somethin." Kaltain said, basically begging.

"No nigga." Rin said, holding the hand that tried to unzip his jeans. "Imma just look then, mama. You gon let me look?" Kaltain asked, kissing his neck and sticking the cracked phone in his pocket.

"No and stop, we still outside." Sorin said, zipping his jeans back up when Kal unzipped it. "Mama, you starvin me right na. We haven't fucked in almost 2 weeks, a nigga horny." Kaltain said, looking up at one of his neighbors that walked outside.

He waved at them, still trying to unzip Sorins pants while they walked up the driveway. The neighbor awkwardly waved back, pretending that she didn't see him sticking his hands in the others pants.

Rin sucked his bottom lip in his mouth, opening the front door while holding Kals fingers that was already inside his panties.

Kaltain pushed him inside, locking the door and pushing Rin on the couch before pulling down his jeans along with his panties.

"Imma just eat it, aight?" Kal said making Rin nod his head.

-

"You know what? Yo dick game weak, ion even know why I be wastin my time witchu." Joshua said making Neith look up at him as he continued zipping up his pants.

"It's you actin like you wasn't just creamin n screamin my name an hour ago fo me. But keep lyin to yoself if you want to." Neith said, grabbing his shirt off the floor.

"And I know all the niggas you used to fuck on got cut off cause they ain't fuck you how I be fuckin you. But since my dick game weak, find somebody else thats gon dick yo lil ass down." He continued, sliding his shirt over his head.

Josh rolled his eyes, crossing his arms while watching Neith get dressed.

Neiths phone had started ringing which made Joshua huff. Neith declined the call only for them to call back making him suck his teeth and put it on vibrate.

Joshua was about to say something until Neith gave him a look. "Remeber yo fuckin place, bitch, you not mine and Ian yours so don't ask who callin my damn phone." He said, picking up his hoodie and putting it on.

"Rude and fo what?" Josh said, mugging him.

"What I gotta be nice fo if you ain't mine? You act like you the only bitch I be mean to. I treat all them hoes the same way I treat you." Neith responded, taking his charger out the wall and sticking it in his pocket.

"But, I treat yo ass more nicer than I treat the others cause I like you. You be toyin wit a nigga feelings knowin damn well I like yo ass then you wonder why I'm treatin you the way I'm treatin you." He said with his face frowned up.

"I'll cut all my hoes off fo yo ass if you would stop playin wit me n my feelings. You be serious one day then start fuckin around onna nother nigga the next. Make up yo fuckin mind cause you confusin a nigga." Neith continued, staring at him.

"Don't call me this week bout you needin dick, imma dick you down next week." He said, grabbing his shoes. "And stop fuckin on random ass niggas, ion wantchu catchin nothin." He said, sitting on the edge of the bed.

"You heard me?" Neith asked making Josh nod his head. "Bitch, then answer me." He said, mugging him. Josh smacked his lips. "I'm not gon catch shit, mind yo business nigga." He mumbled, rolling his neck.

"Aight." Was all Neith said before standing up.

He checked to see if he had everything before opening the room door. Josh mumbled to himself, rolling his eyes in the process when Neith had slammed the door.

"Play too fuckin much." Neith muttered, walking out the house.