56. COLLECTING THE BLOOD

THE FORESHADOW WAS FOR LATER IN THE BOOK IM SORRY LMAO

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: COLLECTING THE BLOOD

the raven haired boy was the first to awaken

the raven haired boy was the first to awaken. his eyes were blurred as a groan fell from his lips, the bartering of the wind against roscoe's windows pounding against his ears. everything hurt. his head, his arm, his legs, his ears. even his toes. he twisted his head slightly, yelping at the crack his neck made. brown irises suddenly became wide as he remembered just why everything hurt so. they fell upon the tree right in front of him, panting at the sight of smoke arising from roscoe's bonnet.

it hit him like a wave that there was something warm against his extended arm. the raven haired boy turned towards the warmth, his heart shattering at the sight in front of him. his sweet little girl, with her arm reaching out towards him, battered up and completely unconscious. she looked like a ghost. pale, crimson blood dripping from her forehead and onto her once pink cheeks. it was as though she were trying to hold onto him one more time before an untimely death.

never before had he scrambled so quickly to get out of his car. despite being bloodied and bruised and aching himself, all that was on stiles stilinski's mind was ensuring that his baby survived. he pushed himself out of his seat, falling to the ground below him with a groan. without allowing himself time to process the pain ringing through him, stiles scrambled up and towards the other side of the smoking car. with every slap of his sneaker clad foot against the floor he cried out, trying to call aurora back into her consciousness.

"c'mon, you piece of shit!" he cried out, hands latching onto the door handle of the passenger door. it barely budged, broken mechanisms lodging it shut. tears brimmed in stiles' eyes, his heart pounding at the sight of the back of aurora's blonde head. she was hunched over in the seat, completely unconscious. he tugged at the door harder, doing anything to get to his pretty girl. reggie had fallen from between her fingertips, sat upon her lap, collecting the blood that dropped down from her cheeks. the lanky boy screamed out harder, hands tugging continuously at the door. there was nothing he wouldn't have done to get his girl back in his arms.

time was wearing thin. the girl who was always so reliant on him needed him now more than ever, and the thought of her drawing one last breath egged him on. stiles heaved with all of his might, even using his legs as leverage to pry the door open. when it didn't move once more, a guttural scream fell from his throat. "fuck!"

in a hot flash, his hands were pounding against the flimsy metal. with a curled fist, punch after punch landed against the rusting substance. why not him? why did he have to be the one to find her in such a state? why would he have to be the one to say goodbye? why couldn't he be the one to save her? why wasn't he the one in the car? why wasn't he able to free her? for once in his measly life, he wished that he did obtain the powers offered to him. there was no doubt in his mind that he could have already pulled aurora out by now if he had the strength of someone like scott, or isaac, or derek.

a continuous flow of streams fell towards his cheeks as his knuckles became bloodied, denting and crushing the metal in hopes that it would eventually free his tiny girl. "please, please—"

finally, through all of his pain and suffering, the door popped open. stiles didn't let a moment of relief run through him — all that was on his mind was wrapping his fingers around the door and opening it as far as he could. as soon as he did his veiny, bloodied hands were reaching towards the unconscious girl. without a moments thought, stiles wrapped his arms around the unconscious girl and pulled her body out of the crashed vehicle, footing heavy and stumbling as he tried his best not to hurt her any more.

"c'mon, c'mon..." he whispered to himself, heavily fighting off the beginning of a panic attack at the thought of losing his angel forever. the raven haired boy settled the blonde down on the floor, concerned honey eyes scouring over every injury and bruise against her perfect skin. said eyes stared at her chest, looking for the familiar rising and falling that he simply adored.

it wasn't there. she wasn't breathing.

"aurora? baby? c'mon, angel." both of his trembling hands cupped her cheeks as she laid there so peacefully and angelically, despite being covered in blood. his hands smeared the blood upon her left cheek, crimson coating his very fingertips. thick gasps were falling from his throat as he tried everything he could to awaken the love of his life. when going as far as lightly slapping her awake failed, he knew what he had to do.

one, two, three. pumping at heart. his blood coated hands stained the shirt that she was wearing as they beat down onto her, his chocolate eyes scattering across her body for any sign of life. "c'mon, angel, come b-back to me." he sniffled, leaning down to press his lips into hers. he did his best at pushing the air into her and regain the life of her beating heart, but it didn't work. so again, his hands got to working at her chest.

"you can't leave me, n-not like this. you hear me? you're gonna grow old, and die snuggled up with reggie in your bed. you hear that? you're not dying here!" he cried out, going between pumping her heart and pushing air into her mouth. ever so quickly, he was losing hope. "there's still so much we have to do — you want to get a little cottage and live in the country side. you have to let me get us there, p-please, baby, wake up."

one of his tears fell upon her blood stained cheek.

"i need you." a beat. "i love you—"

a violent gasp filled the rapid air. stiles' eyes widened, his hands instantly leaving her heart and wrapping around the blonde girl's back as her eyes opened wide, coughs expelling from her lungs. the angel turned over, beginning to cough up. despite the violent sounds leaving the now conscious girl, stiles stilinski had never smiled wider.

aurora always found a way back to him.

GOY
CHAPTER FIFTY SIX: COLLECTING THE BLOOD

why did i find out that the cock destroyers broke up through jedward??

n e ways, i made a book with descriptions of my future books / drafts!! we already got some dilf action on there 😏