Chapter Six

Blair POV.
•••

"I'm still not having sex with you" he says. Damn we are still on this. Fine. Whatever. I'm not going to force him, I could easily go get another guy if I wanted. But I didn't, so I won't.

"God" I moan when his hand moves into my inner thigh. I can feel that he wants me as much as I want him, so I don't know what the big deal is. "Fine, we don't have to have sex. But we could do other things." I want whatever I can get out of him. This built up desire for him is suffocating, and even just a taste will simmer it down.

He doesn't reply to me, but instead removes his hands from my waist and latches on to my hand. I grin in excitement. He leads me up the stairs, past the front door. While we past the front door, it opens with Kate walking in. Next to her is a girl named Becca. Both of their eyes widen when I look over my shoulder walking up the stairs. Shit.

Becca is one of Ashlyn's best friends, one of her minions. And she is also known for being one of the biggest gossips in the school. Oh well, maybe they didn't realize it was Grayson. I don't have a reputation of hooking up with guys, so one little rumor is not a big deal to me. But if they found out I was going upstairs with Grayson, Ashlyn would make it her personal mission to make me miserable. And that would be a shit show.

We are down the hall, when Grayson opens up a door with a key. "You have a key to this room?" I ask.

"It's one of Zack's guest rooms but it's practically mine, since no one else stays in it." He explains, "Zack has a room at my house too." I nod understanding. I forget it's different if guys sleep in the same bed then girls. Natalie practically lives in my room and bed when she sleeps over.

I look around the room and take it in. It's a nice room with a queen sized bed, not girly but also not looking like a teenage boys room. It takes me a second to realize the awkward silence in the room. Grayson is just staring at me and I'm returning the stare.

"Oh fuck it" I mumble. I push him against the wall and start kissing him, the hunger finally building up. He groans leaning his head against the wall while I suck on his neck. I leave hot kisses all over his face and neck.

I struggle trying to lift up his shirt. This man is way taller than me and I can't reach all the way up. He laughs and pulls it up without any effort. I stop everything I'm doing and stare. My eyes widen at the sight of his chest. God. This man is so fucking hot. It's as if God himself, hand sculpted this man. "What?" He laughs.

"Nothing I'm just...surprised, you have a rocking body dude." I panted looking him in the eyes.

"Didn't think I would?" He questioned smirking.

"No I did, believe me, but it's even better than how it was in my dream." Oh shit. My eyes widen when I realize what I said. This man does not need to know I dreamt of him.

"Dream?" He raised an eyebrow smirking. Oh shit again. Abort. Abort.

"Not important" I mumble.

"No I want to know more about this dream" he smirked. Is the only thing this man do is smirk? Not wanting to explain I press my lips against him. He laughs, the mother fucker. "No, no, no" he starts to push me back, "I want to hear about it."

Fuck me. Distraction time. I lower my hand and press it against his crotch. "No?" I questioned with a smirk. His eyes roll back and he puts his head against the wall.

"No" he gasps. " I mean yea, fuck, yea." I start to undo his belt. When he stops me. "No sex."

"No sex." I reply eager to do anything and everything else. He grabs my face and continues to kiss me. He moves us to the bed and pushes me down. He hovers over me with a smirk on his face.