54

Meanwhile

Jennie pov

It's been 2 weeks since the kids are missing. I mean where even are they. They don't have money or a place to stay.

I can't even focus on my modeling when I'm so worried about them. Others are trying to find them too but no clues.

Jennie: Seriously where are those kids are making me crazy.

I took a sip of my coffee while having a meeting with my friends.

Jimin: I couldn't even sleep that much.

He said in a sleepy tone. Yet we are still discussing what to do next.

Namjoon; We contact the police ... Yet no one found them. I think we already search the whole south korea.

Jennie: Oh Lisa's gonna kill us from above ... I don't wanna die yet I'm too precious.

I acted out and yet they give me a wtf face.

Taehyung; were serious here Jennie.

Jennie: I'm being serious of not dying Taehyung.

Rosé: Unless..... The father of the kids already knows.

She look at us while look at her coffee swirling it .

Jin; Oh come on how could Jungkook know that he has kids when lisa never told him too because she had an accident  and now she's gone.

Rosé: Oppa I'm just saying my what ifs

Jisoo was quiet the whole time but I think she was thinking about something.

Suga: Wait what if Jungkook actually knows that's why the kids are missing.

Jennie: We can't just go there and say '' Where's the kids'' and he will answer " what kids ?" You know and he will know because of us.

I rolled my eyes and took another sup of coffee.

Jennie: If Lisa didn't died she probably kill us now but if we stay in New York Kun is gonna do something that I don't even know.

Jisoo pov

I'm just listening to there conversation. Yet what if Jungkook already knows.

I mean I know the truth why they broke up and I've lost contact on him. Yet he has a company here in korea. I have to go to the company.

And if he knows and then the kids are in good hands with their father. It's their father anyways.

I look at the time. It was already 3:00 pm.

Damnit this is for your Jeonsan and Soyeon.

Jisoo: I have to go I have a business to do.

I said to them and I leave the coffee shop.
I went in to my car driving to the Jeon corp.

Once I was at the Jeon corp it's a tall building and I know this is a big company.

Here goes nothing I went to the reception.

Lady; Good afternoon welcome to the Jeon corp. How may I help you

Jisoo; Can I talk to Jeon Jungkook pls

Lady: What's your name.

Jisoo: Jisoo ... Kim jisoo.

Lady: I'm sorry but he is not available now due to schedules.

Jisoo; No ... Call him and say that I'm here . I really need to talk to him and it's about something that he knows.

Lady: Let's see what I can do ma'am.