─ ⁰⁶. YOU WISH YOU HAD HAIR AS GOOD AS MINE!

⚡︎
┄┄ .•* 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝟔 *•. ┄┄

𝒕𝒓𝒂𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒂𝒓𝒌𝒔 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒔

────── *•. ⚡︎ .•*──────

"Don't tell your mother you've been gambling," Mr. Weasley implored Fred and George as they all made their way slowly down the purple-carpeted stairs.

"Don't worry, Dad," said Fred gleefully, "we've got big plans for this money. We don't want it confiscated."

Mr. Weasley looked for a moment as though he was going to ask what these big plans were, but seemed to decide, upon reflection, that he didn't want to know.

"Gigi, Aidan Lynch is going to owl me!" Hermione whispered shouted at Ginny who looked at Hermione bugged-eyed.

"He's like ten years older than you!" Ginny hissed back.

"No, he's not. I checked. He's like four years older. He's nineteen and I'll be fifteen in September, technically sixteen." Hermione waved her off. "But how cool is that?"

"That's wicked," Ginny said with a grin.

"What's wicked?" they heard four voices ask behind them. 

Hermione turned her head slightly to see Fred, Harry, Ron, and George looking curiously at them.

"Lynch is going to owl Hermione," Ginny said and while Fred and Harry scowled, George shook his head amused and Ron started to laugh, which pissed Hermione off.

"What's so funny, Ronald?" she asked narrowing her eyes at him.

"You—and—Lynch?" he gasped out, only to be whacked in the head by George, Charlie, and Bill—the latter two who were coming down the stairs behind them, "OW! What was that for?"

"You being a prick," the three of them answer at the same time and Hermione and Ginny burst into fits of laughter.

They were soon caught up in the crowds now flooding out of the stadium and back to their campsites. 

Raucous singing was borne toward them on the night air as they retraced their steps along the lantern-lit path, and leprechauns kept shooting over their heads, cackling and waving their lanterns. When they finally reached the tents, nobody felt like sleeping at all, and given the level of noise around them, Mr. Weasley agreed that they could all have one last cup of cocoa together before turning in. 

They were soon arguing enjoyably about the match; Mr. Weasley got drawn into a disagreement about cobbing with Charlie, and it was only when Ginny fell asleep right at the tiny table and spilled hot chocolate all over the floor that Mr. Weasley called a halt to the verbal replays and insisted that everyone go to bed. Hermione and Ginny went into the next tent.