47: Pt2

Btw y/n is 19 now. Her birthday was in November

Previously

Jin: We know what Wolung wants..

Jungkook: What is it?

Yoongi: .....revenge..

Next Afternoon

Jungkook finished bringing in the rest of the bags.

Y/n: Is this really necessary?

Jungkook: Yeah it is. To keep you safe until we figure out what he wants.

Y/n: We already know what he wants... Revenge on you. I heard him with my own ears, Jin and yoongi too.

Jungkook: Yeah I know... And he's not going to lay a damn finger on you.

Y/n: Wolung has tricks. One or some of the men down there could be undercover for him. Watching us, and waiting for his signal to kill me.

Jungkook: I never even met him.

Y/n: Maybe he changed his name as a decoy. But in the middle of the woods?

Jungkook: this isnt that bad... Its really nice..

The house:

Jungkook: Its a bit old

Y/n: Hm...

She turned and picked up a picture of a women with a little boy...

Y/n: Aww... So cute. Is that....you and your mom?

Jungkook:..... Yeah.. How'd you guess?

Y/n: ....her eyes. You have her eyes... Her smile and her hair. Shes beautiful...

He wrapped his arms around her and pulled her close to his body...

He kissed her neck lightly.

Jungkook: My mom would have litterally loved you.. Just like I do..

He carressed her stomach. She carressed his hands that was on her stomach.

Jungkook: I'm so happy I made you my wife. You stole my heart from Hm...you know that right?

Y/n: Mhm... I'll always hold it close to me.

Jungkook: mmh... I love you so so much.

Y/n: I love you too..

Jungkook: I gotta go. Jimin its going to watch over you while I'm gone.

Y/n: you mean body guard me...

She turned to face him.

Jungkook: uh huh.. Bye.. I love you.

He pecked her lips and left the room.

She sighed. After he left she took a shower and changed her clothes.

With jungkook and the others

Namjoon: We cant run from him forever.

Jungkook: I'm not running. I just had to bring y/n here. Its not safe there anymore.

Jin: He's right. Wolung was in the house... He knew exactly where she was. Its like he's tracking her.

Jungkook: how? She barely leaves the house.

Yoongi: there are other ways to track someone. He could have snuck one of his men in here to watch her. He probably gave him their location.

Taehyung: But if he knew where they were and went there why didnt he attack?

Yoongi: Because he was giving a message to y/n to give to jungkook.

Namjoon: We need to watch our backs..

Yoongi: no...there is no we. Its just jungkook. He wants to hurt jungkook by hurting y/n and jay. Cause he knows if she dies jungkook will kill himself for him. And the jeon family is done for...

Jhope: what revenge could he want against jungkook?

Jin: He wants jungkook to suffer in pain of loosing someone he loves dearly. He said jungkook would pay and feel the pain and suffering...

Yoongi: That means this dumbass killed someone dear to Wolung and now he's here to do the same.

Jungkook: I guess I'll have to kill him first.

Taehyung: Hyung you cant just walk to him and put a bullet in his brain. We dont even know where he is..

Jungkook: Yeah we do.. We just a plan...to outsmart him..

Y/n: Jungkook!

Y/n walked to him.

Y/n: I'm hungry...

She pouted.

Jimin: wait! Y/n!

Jimin stopped for air.

Jimin: How can a pregnant women walked so damn fast...

Jungkook: ask jimin to show you where the food is.

Y/n: he's being mean to me.

Jimin: just teasing your height...

Y/n: you cant tease me when your short too!

Jimin: meanie...

Jimin: fine I'll show you the food

Yoongi: no I'm going with y/n. Stay here. Two short people in the kitchen doesnt make a tall one.

Y/n followed yoongi.

On her way back she noticed a guard staring at her..

When they made it to the kitchen y/n sat down while yoongi made her food.

Y/n: yoongi?

Yoongi: hm?

Y/n: I saw a guard staring at me.. Do you think he works for Wolung?

Yoongi: I dont know.. But keep a eye out and a distance just in case. Cant take any chances..

Y/n: ok..

They changed the subject and talked while she ate.

Thats all for this chapter

VOTE TO CONTINUE READING