1M + extra chapter :)

since I have been very busy and haven't uploaded a proper thank you for one million on wattpad :) i wrote a little bonus chapter of my favs because I miss them. 

I walked out of my room and walked down the stairs as my hand slid down the railing

"Good morning, Addy." I smiled as I saw my daughter sitting on the couch watching tv.

She doesn't answer me.

"Adelina?" I walked up to her, I see her favorite movie, "starstruck" was on.

I laughed and sat down next to her, "Morning Momma!" she giggles.

"You didn't hear me I called your name?" I asked.

"No, sorry I was watching my movie."

"That's alright." I rub her back before getting up from the couch and walking to the kitchen.

I go to walk into the kitchen but then a voice stops me, "Josephine I swear if you walk into this kitchen right now I will fucking punish you."

Oh damn.

I go wide-eyed and stand at the end, "What do you mean?" I ask Lucifer.

"Hold on, wait for a second!" I hear him yell.

What is going on?

"Alright come in now." I hear him say, I walk into the kitchen and see him holding jane on his hip, my eyes trail to the table and I see he made me breakfast with a rose next to it.

"Lucifer.. You really didn't have to do this."

"It was my idea!" Adelina runs into the kitchen.

She walks over to Lucifer and looks up, "Daddy you forgot to tell me when you were done."

"Oh, shi- Baby I'm sorry I forgot."

"I forgive you." she smiles.

I laugh and walk over to him, I peck his lips and he tries to pull me for more but were surrounded by two kids.

"Thank you for thinking of this Adelina, that's so nice of you." I picked her up and hug her.

"Of course momma!" she smiles.

I put her down and she ran up the stairs to go pick out her outfit for today.

Lucifer walks over to me and sits down, I sit down next to him and pick up the piece of toast.

"You didn't need to make me breakfast." I tell him, "but thank you."

"I just wanted to do something nice, you do so much for us." he smiles.

"I do? You make billions of dollars at your companies." I laugh and take a bite of toast.

"So you can consider yourself a billionaire too." He grins.