Chapter 5: Game Time

I got a good nap on Coach Carson's couch. A great one actually. He had a lot of paperwork to do so I got great sleep. I probably don't have the bags under my eyes anymore.

I'm currently getting ready for the basketball game tonight against Florida State.

Apparently this school loves basketball too. I mean my father told me they were a basketball school I guess I just didn't believe it.

I'm currently putting on natural makeup. While Nicole is putting on 3 loads of it. She needs darker makeup. If she had darker makeup she wouldn't have to overload her face.

Loren is currently applying mascara. She has the more natural looking makeup going on for her. Which is good because she is so pale.

"So I heard you ran into Teagan Smith." Nicole tells me

"Who?"

"The girl we told you that is obsessed with Chase." Loren states.

"Listen I don't like people who intimidate others to get ahead in life. So if she is the girl I told to drop out of college and become a hooker then I gave someone a piece of advice today. Y'all think she'll take it?"

"No! If anything she's about to make our life hell."

"My life, not yours. You don't have to associate with me if you're scared of a fake blonde who's hair turns green when she goes swimming. I've already been through hell. Nothing else can every compare to it. So I'm not scared."

"Well you will be." Nicole states.

"Y'all sound like this is high school. News flash we're sophomores in college. What did she ever do to you to make you scared of her?"

"She put me on the UNC exposing Instagram page. She put up a picture of me before I started tanning."

Seriously?

"I had braces and acne and was in the 7th grade. I just want to know how she found that picture. Their are so many more embarrassing pictures of me. She will put the out there."

"You have to give her the 2 words, one finger mentality."

"Huh?"

"I'm trying to dial it back on the cussing. I'm trying to lose the attitude and turn over a new page but it's hard. Very very hard. 2 words, f you. One finger, the middle finger. Give her that mentality. I will."

"Maybe." Maybe seriously girl come on. I've known these girls about two days. I thought Nicole was different you know, not so afraid of everyone.

"How do I look?" Asked Loren who's in a cropped UNC shirt with white pants. Those are going to get dirty. I don't own a pair of white pants and never will.

"You look great. Should I put glitter on my face?" Nicole asked Loren.

If she asked me, I would've said no. But Loren said yes. Why she said it I don't know. All I know is that Nicole is going to have to really wash her face tonight. 3 pounds of makeup and glitter. Geez.

I'm wearing a UNC Basketball oversized shirt with black leggings. I make sure I look perfect. I have people watching me. Waiting for me to screw up. I really hope the game against Kentucky is in North Carolina. I'll Google it later.

"Let's go girl!" A voice yells from the kitchen.

"Who's that?"

"Gracie and Paige." Loren answers as she grabs her phone and heads out of my room.

I follow Nicole into the kitchen to see a two brunettes. "Taylor this is Gracie she's dating Ethan. And this is Paige, Gracie's friend."

"Nice to meet y'all."