Did you know...?

Sky
I'm walking around the house and I must say damn I did good. My room is perfect, the black just makes me feel calm. I also have a lot of guestrooms, I don't know why?

The garage is a little small but I'll try and fit everything in it. I have a lot of cars, maybe an addiction, but you know what they say, don't care what other people say or think. I turn around to the guys and clap my hands.

"All right you guys, you guys have 20 minutes to look around and choose your rooms, and before you ask, yes you will be living with me because I don't want to be on this big house alone" I say with a little pout.

To be honest I could care less about staying here by myself but the guys aren't safe by themselves so I think this would be much better.

They all start to talk but then I get a phone call. I put my hand up to show them to wait and I walk out the room.

"Yes?" I ask using my boss voice

"The job is done" I hear from the other line.

"Thank you, Caleb. We're there any problems?"

"No boss"

"Good." I say then hang up.

I go back in the living room and see the guys aren't there.

I call Elijahs phone.

"Where are you guys" I ask when he answers

"Well you seemed busy so we decided to look around. Oh and we'll talk about us moving in when we're done young lady" he says trying to sound stern.

Did he just say young lady? What is this? The queens palace in 1872?

"Ya, Ya whatever" and I hang up.

Well... I guess I'll look around as well.

24 minutes later

I'm hungryyy!

I just finished looking around the house, and I absolutely LOVE IT! I'm so happy I'm amazing.

I go to call the guys when they come down the stairs.

"Finally! I'm starving c'mon" I don't look to see if they followed me. I know them, they're just as hungry as I am.

And as I predicted, I could hear their footsteps following me.

When I get into the car, I realized that they haven't said one thing since we got in.

"What's wrong" I ask breaking the silence

Nobody says anything until Jacob pushes himself forward.

"Do you really want us to live with you" he ask

"That's what this about? Uh! You guys are so stupid.. of course I want you guys to come and live with me. Will you guys?" I ask again. I even used puppy dog eyes and a little pout. Nobody could say no to this face.

And as predicted they all sighed.

"Fine. When we get home we'll ask about our parents ok?"

I smile hugely

"Thank you!!!"

"Ya Ya. I'm only doing this cause I don't want you to live in that house all by yourself" Elijah said

"Of course I knew that" I said smirking

"But that house!" Andy said

"Seriously how much was that?" Oliver asked

I think about this for a second.

"I think around... maybe 24 million dollars" I said

"Not much you know"