69. Mingyu!

Jin:Yah!!! Give me that back Suga!

Yoongi: No..No more selfies for you. World wide handsome.

Taehyung: Yeah.. being wwh doesn't mean you have to take a selfies 50× a day..

Well here we are now with bts, Min-yun and Y/n on a limo heading to school with that normal chaos between them.

Y/n: Min-yun..

Min-yun: Mmm?

Y/n: Are you feeling ok?

Min-yun: Yes..?

Min-yun was confused to why Y/n always asked him that every time she has nothing to do, even though she totally knew what his going to say.

Jin: Ah! Y/n!

Jin looked back at Y/n and Y/n just looked at him with curiosity.

Y/n: Yes Oppa?

Jin: Eun woo is waiting..

Y/n/Min-yun: Huh?

Both Y/n and Min-yun tilted there heads, they didn't understand what Jin said.

(Min-yun still didn't know in this point sorry)

Min-yun heard what Jin said and immediately made him curious and confused.

'What does he mean by Eunwoo is waiting' Min-yun thought as he felt you just calmed after the confusion.

Time skip brought to you by Jin eating a banana•

Jin: Alright..We all just meet up on lunch!!

Some of bts waved goodbye to both you and Min-yun as you all go to your own separate ways.

As you and Min-yun was heading to class. You we're confused to why Min-yun is awfully quiet since Jin mentioned Eun woo is waiting.

His probably over thinking again..

Y/n: Yun?

You tapped his shoulder making him pop up back to reality.

Min-yun: Nothing.. it's just. Jin never say something like that unless it's important..why? what made Eun woo want to wait for us?

Y/n: I have no clue either.

You both stopped by your lockers to get books and put away your coats since today is a very cold & windy day.

You also noticed that many students kept looking at you, so you decided to ask Min-yun since his the gossip pro-catcher in the school even though his ill.

Y/n: Yun..Why is everyone looking at me with daggers?

Min-yun: Rumor has it that your my girlfriend and you have bts as your sugar daddies..

You took 1 minute to process what Min-yun told you.

'What the fuck is these people thinking?!' you questioned mentally.

They are controlled by devils-No! They are being whispered by devils!

You were very much mad within that shocked face of yours.

Min-yun: Just don't mind it.. I'll handle the questions if they even asked us about it.

Min-yun said as he closed his locker and looked at you.

Min-yun? Being my boyfriend? No way! His my friend slash brother in heart! Seriously? Who are the devils spreading these rumors? Is this really the life of a rich kid? Having allot of rumors behind your back?