chapter 80

Lorenzo pov (not edited)

After we finished our food we all went to our home theater to watch a movie..

Me and Bria came up-to our room to grab blankets for everyone.
Alexa and Catherine went to bring snacks
Xander and Nancy went to grab the pillows.
Ace and Alesa was choosing the movie
And rest of them were helping in something or other.

I feel so happy to have all my siblings with me and now all of them have their partners. And they make them so happy.

When I look at them I feel so proud of myself that I raised them so well.
I remembered it was a like day before when Alesa and Alexa came back home.

They were so tiny and trying to fit in with us. Alesa was always so scared and quite around us. Even though she started warming up to us she was so insecure and everything but now when I look at her I feel so happy.

She is all I ever wanted her to be. She studied hard, achieving her goals , not anymore insecure about herself and most importantly her pale face and pain in eyes were already gone.
Her eyes shine bright and she is always happy and that's all I need.

"What are you thinking? Hmm?" Bria asked me snuggling herself into me.

"I was just thinking about them" I replied referring to my siblings.

"And?" she asked

"I feel so happy that they all are happy and have achieved whatever they wanted" I replied honestly

"Babe, you know what?" she asked

"What?" I asked. Playing with hairs.

"I'm so proud of you and I'm so happy that I have someone like you in my life" she replied

"I Don't know, what would I do without you. I love you Bria" I said honestly kissing her on the head..

"I know , I love you to" she replied

We stayed into that position for like 2 minutes straight .

I'm so happy to have Bria in my life. She is really all I need. She makes me happy and she is my happy place. I remembered when I was trying to propose her I was so nervous and all my siblings helped me for that. And when she finally said "Yes" I was over the moon and since that day there's not a day when I didn't smiled.

"We should go now, they'll be waiting" she said and I nodded in agreement.

We grabbed the blankets for everyone and made our way to the home theater.

Everyone was already seated and was waiting for us.

Seating order went like
Me and Bria Ofcurse sat together and then all the couples Were sitting together and as usual Alex and Noah were sitting together.

"Man, go get yourself girlfriend" Xander said pointing at Alex and Noah and we all laughed.

"They are gonna die single" Ace snickered from beside Alesa and once again we all were in laughter.

"By the time alesa come back, I'll get myself a girlfriend" Alex said

"It's bad to lie Alex" Sasha, Xaviers girlfriend said and again we were in laughter

"We'll see to it" Alex groaned

"Relax, bro. We are just teasing" Alexa said and Alex gave her a smile.

"Well, it will be wonderful if you get a partner though" Alexa added, looking anywhere but at him.

"You little girl" Alex said getting up from couch and Noah followed him.

They both jumped on Alexa and started tickling her. After what 2 mins they called down.

"NOW LET'S WATCH A MOVIE" Lia ,Colton's girlfriend. screamed and all of us looked at her blankly.

And she started Freaking out and looked around the room but not at us and we all laughed so hard that Alesa fell from her seat.

"oh oh" Lia said, scratching the back of her head.

"Okay guys, now for serious. Let's watch" Catherine said.

We all sat comfortably on our seats and ace started the movie.

It's been three hours of watching the movie. All the ladies were asleep and now we have to carry them to the room. Not that we mind though.

Dylan switched of the TV and grabbed all the blankets and kept it on the side so that we can walk properly.

We all picked our girlfriends/wife bridal style. Well Alex picked up Alexa and Noah picked Catherine and then all of headed to the respective rooms.

I softly laid Bria on the bed and tucked her. I smiled looking at her beautiful face. She looks like an angel when she sleeps. I kissed her forehead and then went on my side of the bed.

As I laid on the bed Bria came closer to me and before snuggling into me she pecked me on the lips whispering 'I love you' .

I placed my hands on her waist and buried my face into her hairs. Which smelled great and whispered "I love you to"

---

Sorry for updating later
Anyways, did you guys like the chapter?
Please vote.. 🙏✌