Characters

Lalisa Manoban, an innocent girl that is very pretty inside out looking like a living doll, having a great personality and respect to others, and 19yrs old still turning 20. She was an only child and have a happy family once, but that change in a snap because of an accident. She was always hurt physically and mentally by her father because her father blames her after the accident. She was also bullied at school. Both school and at home she always got hurt.

Jeon Jungkook, mafia king and has the biggest company in Korea namely Jeon corp enterprise, very handsome and have intimidating look that look so hot in him at the same time scary and 21yrs old. He has a soft spot for kids and protect his love ones.  He is cold but still have a great personality. He only kills bad people and he care for the others. He had never been in a relationship, because he is still looking for the right one and still a virgin. Yes, He said he wanted to loose his virginity to his future girlfriend or wife only. Doesn't like slut girls or girl diggers. Knows everything about fighting.

Kim Jennie, Jungkooks cousin, she is also a mafia. Very beautiful, pretty savage when you only do something bad to her, very kind and caring, and 23 yrs old. Taehyungs girlfriend. Only knows how to shoot with gun and throw daggers.

Kim Taehyung, Jungkooks childhood best friend until now, mafia, very handsome and have an alien personality, and 25 yrs old, once a playboy but stop when he find his true one. Jennie's boyfriend. Knows how to close combat, knives, and gun.

Kim Jisoo, Jennie's best friend, became a mafia after being married to Seokjin, she decided to become one because Jennie told her to be and also in safety purposes. Very beautiful because of her goddamn visuals and 24yrs old. Only knows how to shoot with gun and throw daggers, same as Jennie's.

Kim Seokjin, Jungkooks best friend, mafia, very handsome eomma of the group since he was the oldest 26 yrs old. Married to Jisoo, Knows how to close combat, knives, and gun, same as Taehyungs.

Park Chaeyoung, Seokjin sister and Jennie's best friend, also a mafia, very beautiful, kind and caring, and 22 yrs old, Jimins girlfriend Only knows how to shoot with gun and throw daggers, same as Jennie's.

Park Jimin, Jungkooks best friend, mafia, very handsome and 24yrs old, once a playboy but stop when he also find his true one. Roses boyfriend. Knows how to close combat, knives, and gun, same as Taehyungs.

Kim Namjoon- knives, gun, and a hacker(Sugas assistant), have an iq of 148, and 25yrs old
Min Yoongi- knives, gun, and the best hacker in the group, savage and looks cold but have a soft spot, sleeping, and 26yrs old
Jong Hoseok- close combat, knives, and gun, same as Taehyungs, sunshine of the group, and 24yrs old

(Authors pov Blackpink for short, go at the same school in college, Lisa is not there friend yet. Bts are already finished in studying and do some missions etc.)

More characters in the next chapters