chapter 81

Dylan Pov (Not edited)

I woke up around 6 in morning because of my stupid alarm. I groaned and turned it off. I looked at my wife  you was sleeping peacefully .

She looks so carefree and angelic when she sleeps . God, I'm so in love with her. I caressed her face and she slowly opened her eyes.

Her beautiful honey eyes were looking into my green eyes. It was like we were talking through eyes. I breaked our little eye contact.

"Good morning baby" I greeted and I kissed her on the forehead

"Good morning to you too" She replied smiling.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked

"Yeps, I did. What about you?" she asked playing with my hairs.

"how can it be bad, when I was sleeping beside you" I replied honestly and she laughed.

"let's go and get ready" she said getting up from the bed.

"I want to sleep more" I whinned like a child and she laughed again.

"Stop winning like a baby" she said as she ruffled my hairs.

"I'm not getting up" I said and she started pulling me out of bed. And Ofcurse I didn't budge.

I laughed at her at how she trying to get me out of bed and it was of no use. I suddenly pull her towards me and she fell on top of me.

"You did it purposely" she said trying to get up from me and I tightly hold her waist. Not tight for a bruise.

"Ofcurse I did" I said as I smirked.
"you look so tiny in my arms" I added

"I'm not tiny You are just so huge. Not huge but large" she said while extending her hands. And I laughed at her.

She's so childish sometimes and I really like that about her. She brings out the best in me and the part of me which I thought was gone.

She started rambling about how huge my body Is and to shut her up I kissed her. What? She is my wife, I can kiss her.

She was shocked first but she kissed me back. My hands were up onto her body and her hands were around my neck.

I quickly turned her down on the bed and now I was hovering upon her as we kissed.
The kiss was full with love we have for each other.

After 5 minutes. She pulled away from me and got up from bed.

"We will be late for breakfast Dylan" she said seriously and I nodded .

We both went into the washroom and brushed our teeths and then she went to have a shower. While I came back into the room.

I quickly went into the closet and pulled an outfit for both of us and then I went and made our bed.

I heard voices outside my room and I went to see what's happening and saw ace was chasing my sister Alesa.

Alesa showed out her tongue to Ace and she gave her a glare and started chasing her again. I laughed at them and came back to my room.

After Anna finished her shower. I quickly went inside the washroom and got ready for the day.

After I was done, I quickly wore my clothes and saw Anna was still in the room. She was doing her hairs.

I went behind her and hugged her from behind. I snuggled my face into her neck and whispered.

"You look beautiful" I complimented honestly and she blushed.

"Thank you" she replied

"But, something's missing." I said to her

"What?" she asked

"Uhm, wait let me think" I said pretending to think and went to my side of bed and pulled out the box from the table.

I went back to her and asked her to close the eyes and she did. I opened that jewellery box and removed for necklace from it and placed that pretty necklace onto my beautiful wife's neck..

"Open your eyes" I said softly

She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me and then at the necklace which was on her neck. She turned towards the mirror to see it better.

"This- This is so beautiful" she said and hugged me tight.

"Not as beautiful as my wife" I said honestly.

"Thabk you" she replied

"You are Always welcome" I said and we let go of the hug.

"Now, let's go down"  I said

"Hmm" she said and grabbed my hands and we made our way downstairs.

Everyone was already in the dinning room and we both gretted everyone and sat on our seats.

"Your necklace looks beautiful" Alesa complimented Anna and Anna blushed.

"Thank you , Dylan gifted me" she said while blushing.

"Oh I see, my brother has a good taste in jewelry" Alexa said

"Oh yeah, he does" Alex said and we all laughed.

---

Liked the chapter?
Please vote
Which is your favorite part?