First Party Invitation

It was the next day in the Nagatoro Residence as Y/n was let in by an older girl into her home.

The day was calm, silent for Y/n as he thanks Big Sis-Toro for letting him in and drops almost all of his bags near the entrance.

All was left in his hands was a small brown bag with a yellow letter painted on, he walks up the stairs inside the house and knocks on the door that his kouhai slept in. "Come in!" He hears the invite from Nagatoro as he opens up to see her on the floor, playing a game while a blanket wrapped around her body.

"Nagatoro..." he greets as she turns to him and smiles. "Sup, senpai?~" she says as Y/n puts down the bag on her table behind her and sees the grin grow wider.

She crawls to the table in the middle of the room and starts digging through it, a hamburger and some fries as she takes a small bite out of the sandwich. "Mmm!~ Tanks fer the WcDonald's, sempai!~" she says with a mouthful of bread and beef.

Y/n sits down in front of her as he watched the girl munch down on the WcDonald's meal that she texted him to bring.

There were some other news though.

He's not going to stay for long, not that he doesn't want to nor because her sister is too much for him. But...

"Hey, senpai!~ You wanna try this new game onee-chan bought for me?~" Nagatoro asked high spiritedly, but she only received a sigh.

"I... I can't right now..."

"Eh? Why not?"

Right now, Y/n had his hand in his face, shaking his head as he was going to make the biggest mistake for today. "I'm... going to a party tonight. My ex insisted that I should go, even though I told her I didn't want to." He groans regretfully.

Truthfully, this was his first invitation ever to go to a party. But at the same time, Yuki was the one hosting this event, making him rethink his choice when she started spamming him to come and that it's going to be fun.

It didn't bother him at first, eventually it gotten really annoying to the point where he was losing his mind and it nearly gets him in trouble in school.

"Why are you going?"

He shrugs. "I don't have a choice, dude... She wasn't gonna stop until I say yes." He explains, stretching his back on from his seat. "How bad is it?"

He blankly stares at her for a minute and pulls his phone from his pocket, he opens up his messaging app and presents it to her.

X

Are you coming?
To my party?
I want you to come!
Please????
It's going to be fun!
Theres going to be a dance floor!
Oh and karaokijg!
Because I know how much you
love to sing!!!!

Can you stop please? I'm trying
to study.

Studying's boring!!!!!
Come to the party!
I can get you a lot of friends!!!
Make you popular !!!
Please???????
Come
Come
Come
Come
Come
Come

CAN YOU KNOCK IT THE FUCK
OFF? I TOLD YOU I'M TRYING
TO STUDY FFS!

Come to the party

"That's a lot of messages..." she says as Y/n grabs it back and shows her the screen.

"That was only two weeks ago..."