Heyyyyy

Hello, my girls, they's, and gays! I miss you guys so much. I was reading your comments though and it was so funny! I just want to say that I'm sorry I've been "gone" for a while I just wasn't motivated to read/write on Wattpad for a few weeks. BUT IM BACK BITCHESSSSSSSSS PURRR.

I also want to add a disclaimer that the past few stories are NOT MINE (as said in the title) I was thinking about deleting this book just because I felt a bit uncomfortable uploading (copy and pasting) other people stories (without asking). The purpose of this book was to share my favorite chapters from MLB stories/one-shots I've read. BUT as I said a few chapters ago there is still a marichat sin one-shot in my drafts that is not really finished yet because I'm so bad at writing stories and its really my first time writing smut and yall really love details and THAT I can not do.....(yet) but this week I've been reading more MIB fanfictions and one-shots and I've got some inspo and I want to try to finish the marichat one-shot and make to good for you guys (even if it takes months, maybe a whole year, [hopefully not a whole year] to do).

Another thing I wanted to add this ty for 100 followers! I really do not care about numbers, but some just reply to an old comment on another book: My 100th follower. I swear I thought I was at 59 or something. Also... TY FOR 10K READS WTFFFFFFFF. You guys are so sweet for voted and reading and I'm so glad you are enjoying these one-shots stories with me.

WITH THAT BEING SAID! I will be publishing 3-4 stories that I've recently read that I know (at least some of you) guys will enjoy ❤️