Twenty-Six

Andromeda and Ted walked into the hospital wing with little three year old Nyphadora the next morning.

"Mere!" Nyphadora called out excitedly making Aries eyes light up, the small girl walked over to Aries as Andy and Ted made there way over to her bed.

"Hey, Dora! How's my little Nymph doing?" Aries picked up Nymphadora up off the ground by her bed and sat her down on top of the sheets.

"Mummy said I could not have a big girl bed yet, daddy said I would fall off." She spat crossing her arms.

"Mummy and daddy are keeping their only child safe. It would hurt if you fell off, wouldn't it?" Aries asked her, the small girl huffed.

"Though I'm sure one day I can help your parents you're all grown up and deserve one." Aries whispered slyly making the girls hair turn yellow and a smile rise on her lips.

"Hey kiddo." Ted ruffled Aries hair earning a glare though nonetheless, she smiled at him.

"How are you feeling?" Andromeda asked as she placed the back of her hand to Aries forehead. "Is Pomfrey around? I'd like to see your progress. How long have-"

"Darling, let's let Madame Pomfrey do her job, stop worrying." Ted ushered her as he picked up Nymphadora, placing her on his lap before taking her spot on the side of the bed.

Andromeda sighed before sitting by Aries feet.

"How are you, Aries?" The blonde asked gaining a nod. "What's with the surprise letter, anyway? Even when you get sick, you never ask for me." She asked.

"It's got nothing to do with my disease, Andy. Plus I'm basically fine, Pomfrey is just being cautious. It's got to do with what you spoke to Dumbledore about when Sirius, Regulus and I started at Hogwarts." Aries said making Andromeda pale a bit.

"I don't know-"

"Don't lie to me, Andy." Aries shook her head keeping herself composed. "I saw the memory through Dumbledores head. You knew about me before I knew, how?" She asked.

"Alright, I think this might be a private conversation. Why don't we try and find Sirius and Regulus?" Ted asked picking up his daughter in a plane position making her giggle before flying her around.

"Don't go too far, Ted! The spell only lasts for another hour!" Andromeda called after them.

Since Ted was a Muggle, Andromeda had placed a charm over him that she had made herself. Not necessarily a charm to enable him to do magic, but just to be able to see it.

It was a potion mixed with a special charm Andromeda had created for special occasions like these. She was the only one that could make the potion so it was impossible for anyone else to figure out.

"How did you know I was a legilimens before I knew?" Aries asked. "I found out through Dumbledore. When the voices were too loud, when I had a panic attack in first year, when I couldn't do anything but beg for help. How did you know?" Aries asked, her voice raising a bit.

"I just did, I had a hunch-"

"You can't have a good enough hunch to be completely certain about this type of thing! You can lie all you want but I'm your cousin, Andy! I'm not worth your lies!" Aries raised her voice more.

"I don't have to explain myself to you-"

"But you should, and you know it too." Aries muttered as she sat back in her bed. She didn't want to use her special abilities on her cousin, but if she didn't start talking then she would.

"Don't make me use it." Aries shook her head.

Andromeda stayed silent.

Aries looked into her cousins eyes as she ran a hand through her hair, she felt her head begin to press into Andromeda's. But what she wasn't expecting was a talent she hadn't realized her cousin possessed.