♛Chptr. 25 || ☆☆Two Hearts Still Beating, On With Different Rhythms☆☆♛

I deemed this song to be the most fitting for this chapter and I'm sorry
:(((
8.1K+ Words (Basically this is supposed to be 2 chapters but meh, I can't find it right to split this in half) ~ Enjoy, my lovely beans and raindrops!

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [All We Know]
1:47 ─────o────── -3:14
⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻
ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

ᴺᵒʷ ᵖˡᵃʸᶦⁿᵍ; [All We Know]1:47 ─────o────── -3:14⇄ ◃◃ Ⅱ ▹▹ ↻ᴠᴏʟᴜᴍᴇ : ▮▮▮▮▮▮▯▯▯

☆☆Two Hearts Still Beating, On With Different Rhythms☆☆

"Jimin, could you stop doing that, please? I'm starting to have a headache from your constant leg-shaking." Taehyung groaned, massaging his temple with his fingers. 

Jimin had been looking anxious ever since he arrived at the library where they promised each other to meet and even though Taehyung's starting to get worried, he's also feeling nauseous because the table keeps shaking along with Jimin's legs. 

During the first three hours in the library, Jimin only seemed unfocused. After another two hours, Jimin looked like he was in deep thoughts. An hour after that, Jimin started shaking his legs and sure he doesn't mind it at first but now that almost an hour had passed Taehyung's already getting really distracted and bothered.

"What happened? You don't look great after sucking Mr. Je--" A hand swiftly shut Taehyung's mouth and now Jimin was paying attention to him again with a glare.

"Shut up, will you? And could you not just speak about what you saw like it's something you can casually talk about? What if someone hears you? You're so shameless." Jimin told him in a whisper-shout, his tiny hand disappearing from his mouth but he could only roll his eyes.

"Wow, you're talking to me like I'm the one sucking 'his' dick under that table like no one would walk in at any moment. Shouldn't you be thanking me instead? What if someone else walked in instead of me?" Taehyung talked with a blanked expression as he folded his arms, staring at his hypocrite best friend who seemed to finally realize that he was right so now Jimin's ears and cheeks were turning flushed.

Jimin sighs and gave in, biting his lower lip and looking apologetic since his best friend was right. "You're right, I'm sorry. It's just. . . I'm worried that someone might hear you talking about us."