Attention-smut

(smut)
"Babee when are you gonna pay attention to me?" I asked my boyfriend, Bryce. "In a little princess I'm about to win." He told me. I heard all the guys call him a simp after he used the nickname he said to me all time because he knew how much I liked it. "After this I want you to fuck me." I said into Bryces ear thinking his mic was muted. Bryce smirked at me and the guys told him to get off cause they didn't want to hear us. Thankfully he did. "What do you want princess, huh? What do you want?" He said looking into my eyes. I just groaned. "Words princess, words." he said. "I want your fingers Bryce- fuck" I said as I felt his hot breath run down my body
as he teased my folds, "Bryce please" I said. "patients my love" he whispered. I laid my head back on Bryces bed impatiently. "Be a good girl Y/n." He said annoyed at how I was acting. I nodded my head. "Words Y/n." He said again. "Sorry, I'm s-sorry" in the middle of me trying to talk he started massaging my clit making me moan. I covered my mouth knowing people were over. "Don't do that, I want to hear you" He said. After that I moaned louder and i felt him smile. "So pretty" he said praising me looking straight at my clit. I moaned agin at him plunging his tongue in my folds. "Fuck Bryce" I yelled. "Louder baby, let everyone know who you belong too." He told me. I then yelled, "Fuck Bryce I don't know how much more I can take." He smirked again knowing everyone heard. I told him I was close and after a little longer I finished. He hovered over me and grabbed a condom. He handed it to me so I could put it on for him. "Tomorrow when we have more time I can't wait to face fuck you princess." He said referring to us having to film later. I was so flustered by his comment it took me a minute to calm down. "Your so pretty when your all hot and bothered Y/n" Bryce said. "But I meant what I said." He added. I moaned just thinking about it and he took the opportunity to kiss me and slip his tongue in my mouth . Then finally he pushed into me. "Shit your so tight." Bryce said in my ear. I pushed my head back as far as it could go because of all pleasure I was in. I think Bryce noticed when he wrapped his hand around my throat and told me to look at him. "Look at me when I'm fucking you Y/n." Me flustered again, nodded my head and started into his eyes. Soon we both came and laid on the bed exhausted. "That was amazing. I can't wait until tomorrow." Bryce said smiling. "I can." I told him. "No common princess you know you love it when I fuck you pretty little mouth." I looked at him with a 'stop talking' face because I knew he would get horny again and we had to film. "Bryce can we please just go film my video?" I said looking at him with puppy eyes and the face he can't say no too. "Ok, ok y/n, let's go." We hopped out of bed and walked down the stairs. As soon as we saw the boys they started mocking us. "Fuck Bryce ahh" Jaden said air humping Josh. "Louder baby oh" Josh replied. I hid my face in the Bryces chest embarrassed but laughing. "Shut up, ya'll are just mad you don't get any" Bryce said looking at Josh and Jaden. "True" they both said and I laughed. Me and Bryce then finally had time to finish our vlog.

A/n- sorry it's been forever. I've had no motivation to write. Anyways, love you guys <3.