Flower (🔞)

Y/N was sat on the empty hotel room's bed all naked as he waited for Soojin to come out from the bathroom once again. There wasn't anything else inside as everything felt really quiet, save for the momentary noise coming from the cars on the streets down below. The silence was really deafening and definitely tensile, at least to Y/N because with all the combined anticipation from Soojin's short break time and from the impending action of the aforementioned 'main event', he can't quite relax for himself being so alone in the room like that.

For that brief moment he was able to scan the room and appreciate the mess of a bedroom. He and Soojin made quite the wreck for the first few minutes of them being together once again, and that was perhaps due to their mutual hunger for one another. Most of his clothes were scattered all over the floor and even his boxers were placed messily on the terrace door like it was some sort of a doormat. The room was really dim because of the limited lighting but he was able to make things out for what they were.

He then touched his face and felt the traces of Soojin's previous orgasm all over him, even finding some of the still wet parts that he would wipe with his finger before bringing to his lips for an appetizing taste of the (G) I-DLE member. With that, he was beginning to imagine all sorts of things now that they're really doing it again. Obviously, their mutual absence of sexual activity with one another made their heart devoid of anything but hunger and lust. Y/N was really interested on how the rest of the night would play out considering that it would be his definite last sex with Soojin, and he certainly did not think that she would hold anything back given that premise.

After a few moments of silence, the period of anticipation was immediately cut as soon as Y/N heard the door of the bathroom open again, and then followed by the gentle steps of Soojin walking exiting from it. There was nothing much that changed with regards to her outfit; in fact, she retained the same loose white buttoned shirt over her underwear as opposed to what Y/N was thinking. For that period of silence he thought that Soojin would wear something else given the time that she took inside the bathroom. However, Soojin did was her face and neatly wiped it but the way her short, straight-cut hair was wet and slicked back on her head really made her a lot hotter than she already was, as if Y/N could not think of any other way she could be a lot more hotter once again.

 However, Soojin did was her face and neatly wiped it but the way her short, straight-cut hair was wet and slicked back on her head really made her a lot hotter than she already was, as if Y/N could not think of any other way she could be a lot mo...

Soojin's long, slender legs tiptoed across the carpeted floor mimicking her wearing heels, and doing such improved the sheer sexiness of the way her hips moved while she walked. Even through the dim lighting Y/N was able to see that some parts of her shirt was wet with water, sticking carefully on her luscious body and emphasizing her voluptuous assets any better than a new outfit would.

He wasn't sure if it was intentional or not. Soojin might have accidentally splashed some water onto her wardrobe just as she was cleaning herself up, but it wasn't a secret that it only made things a lot harder to resist for Y/N. Soojin stood there almost drenched from head to foot and the wetness showing the sexiest of her from the very core.