Chapter 😈 11

You blushed furiously, Beely offering help was sweet but that was out of nowhere, you didn't see it coming from her and now it bothers you that much.

"I-i wha-what? Are you sure?" You questioned and noticed her face got closer, you panicked and look away.

"I'm sure, it's what least I could for dragging you here"Your libido went crazy, you felt your head spinning, blurred by the thought of wanting to get fuck right now and there's no one else near beside Beely, You felt being gently pushed down on the couch, you whimper by the sudden touch on your hip, caressing it sending you a shiver.

Closing your eyes, the feeling of being touched all over your body sends excitement and desperation, especially down there. Beely breath hitch staring down at you, the sight of you being in a state of submission excites her. Leaning down, only an inch away from each other lips before lastly, it closes the space between them with you leading the kiss.

You open your eyes looking at Beely, her eyes closed, you grab the back of her head and pull her closer, deepening the kiss between you and her, the kiss was just full of lust, mainly from you, Beely tries her best to match up and tries to take the lead but to no avail, she always loses.

Moaning and slurping filled the room, Beely hands traveled towards your chest and fondled them roughly erecting your nipple, with her finger, she blindly rubs them through your clothing.

Parting away from the steaming kiss with heavy breathing and a string of saliva connected to your lips, Beely didn't bother to wipe them off, rather, her hands went from your boobs towards your stomach and lift your shirt, she leans in and kissed your belly, the cold saliva send shivers you felt like your inside are dancing.

" l-lower" you mumbled, Beely obeyed immediately, her kissing went further down, you bit your lip as she removes your shorts, excitement and desperation filled your head at this point. Newly threw your short beside the desk, she blushes deep red, the sight you almost half-naked is very dangerous, she might lose herself because of you.

Beely gulp a lump of saliva that seems to be stuck in her mouth for a while now and continues to undress you but you stop her with your hands.

"Wait let me do that lead first," you said, confidently, not caring or ashamed at all, Beely could only nod and let you take the lead even though you were the one that needs a release.

Without any second thought and a small gasp from Beely, you quickly removed her pants and throw them aside, You blushed at the sight of her, she was sexy, you just want to eat her up.

You went down and spread her leg, parting them while Beely hides her face in embarrassment, you pressed your finger against her clit, sliding it down towards her hole and slowly pushing it, you didn't have to put your saliva in it since Beely pussy is already drench in her juice.

You heard Beely moan, looking up you saw she was staring at you with begging eyes, she wants more and your willing to do everything to give it.

Adding another digit in her pussy, you pump them leaving Beely to keep moaning because of your fingers, you intently stared at her, liking the way she looks while getting fingered by you, you occasionally look down at your work and see more of her juice spilling out. You lick your lips and pressed your lips against her pussy and start to lick it, Beely gasp, and her moan became gibberish and loud, she held your head and pull it deeper into her.

"D-do-don't staph!" She moaned, her breathing became heavier and her body twitches now and then, you continue to drill your finger in her, Beely eyes teared up from the pleasure and emotion, she's so happy right now, finally feeling this sensation she longed for a long time ago.