❝Chapter 28❞

Y/N's POV~~

As soon as we reach the company we ran inside and slowed down our running speed. As we both went towards the lift, all the employees on the way bowed to us and I bowed back slightly. While Jimin Oppa just nodded at them. We went into the lift and already saw a girl with small skirts which are almost showing her a*s and a shirt with unbuttoned buttons. I am sick of these employees.

We both went inside and she looked kind of...Happy? Oh, I get it, she will try to seduce my brother. If she did any sh*ty thing then I am roasting her right now, then she won't show him her face again. As I thought, she unbuttoned the two more buttons of her shirt which were showing half b**bs.

Maya: which floor would you go on ms y/n?

Y/N: 7th,

Maya: sure, what about you Mr...

Jimin: I am with her.

She looked kind of annoyed and frustrated (frustrated 😁). I smile and which made him also smile. She looked at him again and tried to touch his hand, but he dodged it and she again low-key embarrassed herself and the way he looked so annoyed by him.

Y/N: ms Maya, you aren't here to seduce boys, are you?

Maya: n-no Ms y/n.

Y/N: did I stammer, unlike you?

Maya: ...

Y/N: what? You don't have words, I would like to talk to you, I will call after I will do some important work.

Maya: ok, Ms y/n.

I hummed and we both went out of the lift, and Jimin Oppa followed me not forgetting to wink at Maya, while I tried to hold back the urge to roll my eyes. He does this, that's why girls try to seduce him.

Jimin: I have never seen you this mad.

Y/N: I got mad whenever I see these types of employees, look at her clothes, are they appropriate for work?

Jimin: right.

Y/N: why did you wink at her Oppa?

Jimin: it's fun. I ain't serious. Also, my Lil sis, I'm a virgin.

Y/N: sure.

Jimin: y/n, let's go fast, hyung will kill us.

He said and started running towards the office and I followed, he was in my office which I used when I used to come to the company. We were in hurry so, we just barged in without knocking and Suga Oppa flinched for a second and then glared at us.

Suga: you could have knocked

Y/N: sorry Oppa, we were in hurry so...

Suga: so you both came here running and panting?