4

Suddenly Mr. Wilson walked up to us, carrying a stool. He put the stool down in front of Parkinson's table. I could feel her stiffen next to me. Mr. Wilson sat down and leaned on the table. His face came very close to Parkinson's. She subtly leaned back. Mr. Wilson grinned at her discomfort. What's going on here? "Miss Parkinson, can we speak in privet?" Mr. Wilson asked. "I'm busy." Parkinson quickly said with a shaky voice. "I'm sure you can spare a few minutes." Mr. Wilson said, a little inpatient. Parkinson seemed to struggle finding words to say. "I'd rather not-"

"Just come with me!" Mr. Wilson snapped. He tried to make eye contact with Parkinson, but she avoided his gaze.The entire class was looking at them. Parkinson was shaking... then she slowly nodded. Something is very, very wrong here. "Mr. Wilson got up and started walking towards the door. Parkinson followed. I hesitated. "Professor?" I then asked. Mr. Wilson stopped and turned around. I quickly got up and hurried towards them. "May I ask what this is about?" I asked. Pansy looked at me and shook her head softly. "No, you may not. And why do you care anyways?" Mr. Wilson replied. I smiled as politely as I could. "I'm just an overprotective friend."

Pansy Parkinson

"I'm just an overprotective friend." She said. A strange kind of warmth spread through my body as she said that. Mr. Wilson hesitated. "It's a personal Matter. Now get back to you seat, Miss Granger." He said. Granger slowly walked back to her seat. She looked back and met my eyes. She knows something is up. I wish I could tell her. I wish I could tell anyone. I drowned into Granger eyes for a little while, wishing I could see them in color. I imagine them to be a soft darker kind of color. A kind that you could stare at for days. Mr. Wilson didn't let me finish my thoughts. He grabbed  my arm and dragged me out of the classroom.

He brought be all the way to his office, as usual. There he let me go and closed the door. "S-sir, I-" I stumbled. Mr. Wilson interrupted me by putting his finger on my lips. "I told you to call me Henry when we're alone, Pansy." I shivered at the way he pronounced my name. Henry grabbed me by the waist and gently pulled me closer. I hesitated, but looked up into his eyes. He grinned. Suddenly he pinned me against the wall. I let out a shriek as my head hit the wall. "I'm sorry Love, I just really want you..." he mumbled. He let his eyes glide over my body, making me very uncomfortable. "Mr- Henry... this is r-really inapprop-propriate. You should let me g-go and we'll forget about this." I said as confidently as I could. "Let you go?" Henry started. He chuckled. "You know what I'll do if you tell anyone. And you know that also applies to when you don't obey. I can do whatever I want." He said. He stared at my lips, biting his own. "And what I want to do..." he paused and grabbed my chin, "is you."