𝐓𝐞𝐧 ❀

❝I don't drool in my sleep, Nii-chan❞

I don't drool in my sleep, Nii-chan

──────────﹝✿﹞──────────

As the rest of the volleyball team waits for the last two members, they all huddled in one corner playing Uno to pass their time.

"Uno!" Hinata exclaims loudly making Sugawara slap the back of his head.

"Hinata don't yell! The whole neighborhood is still asleep." Sugawara hisses at him. The red-headed boy pouts and nods, "Yes Sugawara- senpai." he mutters.

Kageyama lets out a snicket and shooks his head, "dumbass." he thought.

Nishinoya sighs in frustration and threw his cards onto the floor, "When will I ever win? This game is rigged." He said.

Ennoshita rolls his eyes, "How can this game be rigged if the cards are passed to one another equally?" he told him.

"I don't know! Maybe it's the gravity's fault!" The libero replied, only receiving dumbfounded expressions from everyone. He eyed them with a weird expression, "What?"

Daichi lets out a sigh and pinches the bridge of his nose, " You really don't pay attention to your science class, don't you?" He stated, turning around to see the last two members walking towards the group.

"Tsukishima! Yamagu-"

"SHHH! Y/n is sleeping!" Yamaguchi whispered yelled at his teammates, shushing all of them in the process.

The team peers over to Tsukishima's shoulder to see the little blonde-headed girl, fast asleep.

"Awww look at her adorable face." Sugawara coos.

"Wow, it looks so weird seeing her, so... still," Tanaka said, moving closer to the sleeping child's face.

"She's not dead you moron, she's just asleep," Ennoshita said.

Tanaka rolls his eyes and narrows his eyes at him, "I know that." he replied.

The libero walks up to Tsukishima and stared at the little girl, "Is it bad that I want to wake her up?" Nishinoya asked.