48

Short chapter! I do not like this chapter at all but I had to update so enjoy!

After the small fight about houses and soundproof wall, the room was quiet. The sound of cars passing the house and birds chirping outside. The sound of fingers hitting phone screens and slow breathing feels the quiet room.

«Do we want the house near the school» it came from Namjoon.

«No, I do not wanna walk home and see the school first» Taehyung whined, looking at Namjoon with begging eyes.

«So way from school, noted» Namjoon said, nodding his head.

Jungkook looked over at Taehyung, Taehyung staring right back at him. Suddenly Taehyung winked and Jungkook looked away while panicking, a light shade of pink forming on this cheeks. Taehyung chuckled to himself, watching the blushing boy. Jungkook looked at Taehyung again, he was sitting lean back on the chair, his legs spread. He looked back up at Taehyung face, then into his eyes. He has been watching Jungkook the whole time. They kept looking into each others eyes, but their sweet moment got ruined when Namjoon suddenly shouted.

«Guys, I found a perfect house for us» Namjoon said, placing the laptop onto the small table.

«It has 4 bed rooms, 3 bathrooms, the kitchen and ,living room is connected with an island in the middle» everyone kept nodding, listing to Namjoon.

«It also has a pretty big garden»

«You're right, it is perfect for us» Jin stated, looking at Namjoon proudly.

«So when can we move in» Taehyung asked excited.

«We have to buy the house first Tae» Jin said

Taehyung looked down, embarrassed. Jungkook glanced at Taehyung, giggling to himself. He wrapped his arms around Taehyung underbody and hugged him: Taehyung was quick ti hug Jungkook back, both of them now laying in each others embrace listening to the others talk.

Jimin looked over at Jungkook and Taehyung. He smiled at them before an evil smirk took over his face.

«Ooooh how adorable» He said with a teasing voice. At this everyone looked at Jungkook and Taehyung. But did this stop the couple, it really didn't. Taehyung leaned closer to Jungkook's neck and kissed it. Suddenly a pillow got thrown at Taehyung face.

«What was that for!» He shouted, looking for the person who threw the pillow at him.

«Sorry but it looked like you were ready to eat Jungkook neck» Yoongi stated.

Taehyung grabbed the pillow and threw it back at Yoongi, but he was unlucky, Yoongi managed to catch the pillow and there it back at Taehyung again. Now everyone was laughing, Jungkook holding his stomach while looking at his boyfriends face.