70. Simple Answer

So here I am sitting under the tree where me and Min-yun usually hang out in when we have free time or we just don't have anywhere else to go.

The tree is big and and tall, and the tree type is spreading so it has allot of shade and where the tree was standing it was where directly the wind goes by.

So when we are sitting there, there is always that gentle soft breeze of wind coming every second or so.

It was always calming to just sit there and do your thing for free time.

I decided to just scroll down my phone while I wait for Min-yun.

That's when I felt something..off.

It's like something or someone is watching me from afar. I wonder what their intentions are, good or...bad?

Well...I guess bad since it's giving me a shivering feeling. Is it another kidnapper?! Nononono don't think that now Y/n! The school has high security so it's going to be ok..

I calmed myself down and did the inhale and exhale routine. I got my attention back on my phone and played fruit ninja.
(damn I miss that game! 😤)

Min-yun: You also felt those stares right?

Min-yun was walking toward me, he was holding his bag on his over his shoulder by just his left hand holding the straps, his even smiling a bit.

Y/n: Uh yeah...

Min-yun then lay down beside me and used his bag as a pillow.

Honestly what did I expect his always like that whenever we are hanging out here.

Min-yun: Yoongi's stupid alert training is finally getting some effects from you huh?

He kinda chuckled a bit while saying that. I then narrowed my gaze at him.

Y/n: No..He stopped doing it when Jin-oppa scolded him. It was primary my own human instinct!

I shook my head and closed my eyes as I disagree at his statement. Yeah..Suga did stop, but he did still did it secretly while I'm busy sometimes, so I didn't really dodge it as he expected.

Min-yun: *sigh* I never felt my body this light before all that.... poison thing.

Poison. No. Let's not talk about that, Min-yun has been through so much while being held close by that stupid poison.

'Eun woo is waiting' Again I'm really distracted sometimes by that statement. What does it mean?

Y/n: Yun, what about Eun woo? what do you think Jin Oppa was referring about?

Min-yun looked at me from his side then at the branches of the trees, he was silent for a few seconds then he finally answered me while he closed his eyes shut.

Min-yun: Probably something stupid.. and at the same time surprisingly good.

Y/n: Is that randomly made by your brain or just your guts?

I said as I narrowed my gaze towards him. He opened his eyes and looked at me smiling. More like smirked really.

Min-yun: My guts...and brain.

"..."

'Sometimes your really annoying Min-yun!!' I mentally shout as he looked at him annoyed.

Y/n: Your not making it easy!!

I whined as I kinda did a little tantrum, making Min-yun put his hands on his ears.