The Mysterious Boy

Adrien POV

I woke up late, since today was a Saturday, and felt someone next to me. I opened my eyes and saw Macy's sleeping face, just a few inches from me!

I went beet red and moved back a bit, before looking around to see what was going on. I was on the living room sofa. Macy was lying down next to me, but I was holding her hand. 

I then remembered I came home to see all of them sleeping. Macy must have woken up and taken Ruu and Wanya to bed. Obviously, she couldn't carry me so let me sleep here. But I don't know how she ended up sleeping with me. 

I was in deep thought when I felt Macy shift slightly. 

"urgh, Adrien?", she peeked out from her half-open eyelids. I chuckled. 

"Good morning", I whispered. She smiled and snuggled closer into me. I think she's still half asleep. 

I froze for a second before melting and holding onto her tightly. I just sat there, playing with her hair as she was drifting in and out of sleep. 

After a bit, she finally woke up completely and we got off the couch to go check on Ruu. 

He was still sleeping, cuddling into Wanya's fur. Macy checked his temperature and gave out a sigh of relief. 

His fever must have gone away. I also sighed and smiled. 

The both of us left them to get some sleep before getting ready. 

//

Macy POV

Ah, we ran out of groceries. I should go and get some.

"Adrien!! I'm going out to the store! do you need anything?", I called out from the kitchen. 

"Oh! get some ice cream!", He yelled back. I laughed to myself and agreed before heading out. 

Today was my lucky day since a sale was going on. I bought the things on my list along with some ice cream before checking in. It cost lesser than expected and I paid before leaving. I  bought a toy for Ruu too! 

Wanya told me not to buy toys for Ruu since he might get too attached to the toys from here, but 1 won't hurt, right?

I hummed a tune while walking when I suddenly bumped into somebody.

"Oh I'm sorry!", I apologized as I tried getting up. 

"It's okay! here, let me help you", The man I bumped into stretched out his hand. I gladly took it and got up. I was expecting him to let go, but he kept holding on. I felt slightly uncomfortable so I yanked my hand back, before grabbing my bags and quickly heading home. The man had black hair and he looked my age. He gave me bad vibes. 

I reached home and forgot all about it as I placed the items on the table. Everything went back to normal as usual.

//

Still Macy POV

The weekend passed normally. There were no issues. 

I am currently running with Adrien so we can get to class quickly. Gorilla had to pick up Natalie for something so he left. 

"Hurry Macy!", Adrien yelled as he ran forward.

"Wait-", before I could finish, I bumped into someone. I groaned and looked up to see that guy I saw a few days ago in the supermarket.

"Yo! we meet again", he smiled," must be fate huh?".

I was too weirded out to say anything.

"I'm David", he introduced himself as he stretched out his hand. I was going to introduce myself but he stopped me.