Chapter 1

In a country side which is far from the Luoyang capital, a small house with candles lit around it can be seen.

Involuntarily, it lighten up a tiny part of the forest. However, the residence was hidden from others. On the inside, lived a young lady with only one maid-servant.

Unfortunately, the young lady lay freeze on the antic bed like a lifeless body. That thin and delicate body hasn't move for three days.

She is the Third Miss of Xu family. Her name is Xu Ling Ai. She has been casted away by her family.

Her father is Minister Xu Bei Hong. Since her mother passed away, the Second Madam Gu has been in charged as his rightful wife.

The shaman predicted that she will bring misfortune to the Xu Manor. Without any expenses, she has been depending on her own. Right now she is about to reach seventeen years old.

However, three days ago an incident fell upon the gentle and kind lady. Xu Ling Ai suddenly slip and drown in the river. She was found by Jiang Mama.

However, no one know that she woke up with another soul. To be exact, a very grumpy soul.

All of a sudden, the unmoved body suddenly get up and cough non stop. Like she had just coming out from water.

"Cough Cough!" She try to catch her breath feeling suffocated.

Observing her surrounding, her eyes moves up and down, left and right. Closing her eyes once again and then rubbing it. Her eyes bulging out when she is still at the same place.

"Dang it! Where am I?"

She look at herself wearing a loose white long sleeves top and pants.

A elder woman wearing a green clothing barged into the chamber with tears in her eyes. She rushed towards Xu Ling Ai.

"Miss you finally gained your consciousness! I am very worried." She look at the middle age woman in front of her who cried her eyes out.

"Stay right there! Don't come near me. Did you kidnapped me? But that's impossible! I died in the river.." She ramble. It didn't make any sense to her.

"What is this familiar but unrealistic picture? This room literally look the same like the wuxia's drama I watch on television! HOLY CHICKEN NUGGET! I TIME TRAVELED TO ANCIENT ERA?!!" Xu Ling Ai dramatically roll her eyes and fainted again.

"Miss! Miss! Wake up don't leave this old woman alone! I will die too." Hearing the elder's words make her rose up drastically and pat off her clothes like nothing happen.

She is actually pretending. She thought if she faint, she will woke up in hell. Obviously it did not work out. Failed miserably.

"I slipped. No worries." Xu Ling Ai started to walked back and forth trying to connect all the dots.

Her eyes fell on the antique mirror and went near it. In the modern world, she is a twenty one year old girl with countless of assignments and problems. But here, the version of herself seem so soft.

'The skincares in ancient times is not that bad.'

The maid-servant look at her miss oddly. Her behaviour is so weird. She seems like a different person. Her speech were very strange.

"What do I call you?" Xu Ling Ai started. It would be very rude if she called the someone who is older than you with "hey".

"You forgot about me miss? I am Jiang Mama." Xu Ling Ai nodded her head up and down as a sign she understood.

"It's nice to meet you." She then grab Jiang Mama's hand and shake it. But Jiang Mama suddenly flinch.

'Did god give me a second chance to live? Or is this a punishment because I curse the god?' Her eyes went wide when she remembered the last moment she curse.