Kang Hyewon - Your Recommendation

another reminder : i made one for Hyewon again because the last story bout her is requested .

Y/n is working his ass off since the very morning.  His team is gearing up for the next marketing campaign for their company.  As one of the talented staff , y/n had gone through a lot of brainstorming session with his co-worker. To cleanse his head , y/n didnt go for lunch with his friends but went to the cafe nearby instead. 

After ordering his food , y/n sat at the very corner . He scroll through the new app on his phone to catch up with the daily news. At first , it was a calm rest until he heard a lot of camera clicking sound.

*click
*click

It doesnt bother him much but when the flash suddenly hit his table , y/n look up to search for the source.

"Im sorry . You didnt appear in my picture , dont worry ".

A lady with a very feminine pretty face bow down at him. She is busy taking pictures of her food when she accidentally point the camera at y/n's table. 

"Its okay , miss. " y/n responded .

The lady's table is just in front of him but she did not face toward y/n position so y/n cant see her clearly.  15 minutes later , y/n finished his food and went back to his office.  The office is a lot cooler and comfortable compare to the cafe so he don't want stay for long.  While waiting to continue his work , he spent some time on his TikTok.  One specific video on his For You Page caught his attention. 

"Wait , this place seems familiar ? Isnt this the cafe  from just now?" y/n thought to himself. Y/n visited the profile . The name is

kwangbae.in.seoul

Turns out, that account is posting video recommending place to eat around Seoul . The reason y/n was amazed is the editing and the quality content of the videos.  It has a lot of follower too , signaling the account is actually a big one.  Interested with the videos , y/n followed the account.

"Ill try some of the place this account recommended"

timeskip

That night , y/n went to the same TikTok acc to refer for next place he want to visit.

"Oh new video ? This person must have been traveling the whole day"

Y/n noticed a new video so clicked on it fast. The video is just a still blurry image with a text on it.

" to the guy , that sit in the corner this afternoon , at Seoul Bread House cafe , i love your cap and sweater XD"

caption : i hope this wont appear on his fyp

Y/n heart suddenly skip a beat . He is 200% sure he wore  a cap , matching with a sweater this afternoon. And he remember sitting on the corner.  He scroll the comment section .

"Oh my God , our restaurant unnie is falling in love ?!"

"Unnie good luck !"

" Unnie you re pretty.  I hope you find a cute guy too . "

After that comment , y/n look for a video that maybe had show the owner face.  After scrolling down far , he found it.  A vlog of her visit to a restaurant. 

"Wait ... this is her  , from this afternoon.  She is pretty "

Y/n want to tease her back , so he commented.