16. Lost everything

Mew: baby...princess talk to me...baby...talk to your mewie...princess please talk...I am Mewie please look at me...you said na you will give your mewie a birthday gift baby please talk to your mewie...

Mew is on the floor facing his sister begging her to speak...crying like hell..baby..mom..dad...please someone tell me it's a dream...mae...dad....princess...he lost his consciousness and when he opened his eyes he saw himself in the hospital...one of the cops who informed him that his family is dead...

A day before he has everyone and now he lost everything...

Mew is crying like hell ..mom, dad, princess please let me see them ...

Cops: yes sure but before that, I want your statement and sketch of those people...they need to be punished...

Mew: Yes hang them they killed my parents my princess with cruelty...how can someone be so cruel....

Cops: gave some time to mew to be stable before they can take the statement....

Mew: Find no one his room neither any cop nor doctor or nurse...so he somehow tried to get up he was weak but he wanted to see his family... when he went out he saw one of the men from last night...he immediately hid...men were talking on the phone...yes boss I will surely kill the boy... don't worry...

Mew: tried to look for cops when he was shocked one of the cops showed the man Mew's room...Mew understands that cops are also with them...he doesn't know whom to trust... he is too smart so he understood that this is high profile game...and he can't trust anyone...Mew immediately escaped from the hospital...

Mew don't have any intention to live he doesn't have any reason too but he doesn't want to leave those bastards who snatch everything from him...

Mew was hiding inside a large cemented pipe it's been 2 days mew has not eaten anything he is too weak to even move and it's raining too...his wound has got infected and he is barely breathing...he thought he will die soon....he was bit happy coz he doesn't have anyone for whom he can live...

He was in his sleep when he felt someone picked him..he is too weak to open his eyes and thought maybe they found you mew...

The person is no one but Zee's father Leo and he took Mew to his home...he is a local gangster who is popular and powerful in his area...he called the doctor and immediately provide everything to save the boy...

Zee: Paa why we are not taking this boy to the hospital...

Paa: can you see this would ..he got shot which means someone trying to kill him...

Zee: he is also a gangster-like us...

Paa: No baby look at his face he looks from a decent family maybe someone is targeting him...I don't know why but I will help this boy up to my extend....Leo asks his men to get info about this boy and when he got info who this boy is he immediately went to check his family...

Mew was bedridden he can't move coz of severe injury and infection...even his mind is in shock which's why he recovered late... the doctor said maybe the boy is not wanting to live that why his body is not fighting to survive..

After so many efforts from Zee and Leo for six months ...Mew started recovering and communicating...Mew told them everything...though Leo knew a lot but he was not sure who did this and why....Leo took all info from him and asked his men to grab all the details about the people involved in this...

Leo: son we have found out who did this and why...that politician was behind your dad's plot and when your dad refused he kill him...he still finding you so he can not let any trace behind...he has hired a mafia for this and that is not any mafia...his name is Akil Kanawut and he is doing every illegal business behind his legal business....in the eye of other he is a businessman but actually he does every illegal work....

Mew: Help me paa...please I want to kill him who took my everything from me...

Paa: Mew you said Zee that you were a bright student...boy if you want I can send you far away from all this and you can complete your studies and live your life in a new way...instead of getting in this and making yourself dirty...

Mew: No dad there is nothing in this life for me...if I can't take revenge on that bastard who killed my family in front of me then I should kill myself ...I don't want to live ...

Paa: No Mew I will help your son don't cry ..And then paa helped Mew in becoming the number one mafia.. Mew and Zee become partners... Mew makes plans and Zee uses his powers to execute them...Mew always has a backup plan for everything and he looks into all small details and Zee is perfect in his work.. no one can compare the way he executes mew's plan ...he hired the best mens...and slowly they started growing....

Saint and Zee are friends when they are 12 years old ..they become friends when Zee once helped a saint from getting kidnapped and from that day saint and Zee become friends..... though saint is from a very reputed family and very rich but he never feels embarrassed for being Zee's friend...soon Zee introduced sai t to Mew....

That's how Saint also knew Mew's story...

Mew become the number one Mafia by helping the rival politician to be in the power...he has lots of contacts and his only target is Akil kanawut..but Akil is too big he has lots of property and power..he calls as a shark of the sea where Mew has just entered the sea...

So he made a plan to kidnap both and keep Akil till he weakened his sources and by kidnapping Gulf he wants to make him emotionally weak so that when he attacks Kanawut ...Kanawut gets destroyed...

Mew wanted to snatch everything from Akil the way he did with Mew...

But his dad played a card saying that Annie is still alive and if Mew didn't release Gulf then he will sell Annie to the old man...mew become mad by hearing his sister's name...and that's why the moment Gulf mention his dad in front of mew...mew become mad and beat him....he saw Akil in Gulf's face...

End of past..

Gulf: You are lying my dad can never do this to anyone...he is a normal businessman you guys have mistaken...Mew misunderstood him with someone else...

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID

Also please read my all 10 books and give them your love and support

You can message me in my Insta ID Loveyoualways1491@gmail.com same for FB

Love Stories

I hate my husband

I hate my Husband 2

I love you  My Doctor

In love With my Secretary

In love with my secretary 2

In love with my secretary 3

I Still Love You

My Brother's husband.

Mother of my baby.