Chapter 31: Flirting at the Horror Booth.

im updating as much and writing as much as i can since i'll be really busy during late may :3

You rolled your eyes, "Coward." you boldly told him. "Yeah whatever." He says and continues sweeping the floor. You soon walked up to him and grabbed his arm and dragged him at the entrance of the horror booth, "Oh for fucks sake Y/n..." He mumbled. 

You soon notice Daki, "Ah! Maam Daki!" She turned to you, her eyes widen as she notice Blake was also there. You motioned your hand for her to come to you three. She soon walked up to the three of you, "Well... Um... Why would you call me Y/n?" She asks, "Would you like to join us to come inside the horror booth?" You asked, "Oh! Sure! I-I'll join you guys." Daki mentally cursed at herself for stuttering out of nervousness. 

Obanai looks at Daki, and then to Blake. "Mam Daki do you like Bl-" He was cut off by you covering his mouth, "Shut. It." You whispered in his ear. "Okay, listen everyone. Today, the robot club, we coded minecraft tod- I mean, We coded the robots to give you guys jumpscares." The student spoke out, "There can't be four people joining so, you guys group into duos." she added. You quickly clinged to Obanai, "Okay! We're fine! You two just become partners." You suggested. 

Daki was thankful that you're helping her but... A horror booth of all things...? "So who'll go first?" the student asked, "They can go first." you pointed at Blake and Daki. "Alright, then please, come in." both of them soon walked inside. 

-Daki's POV- 

Okay okay calm down... I glance at him, he seems to be focused on where we're going. Soon, a robot jumped at us, both of us didn't flinch. I guess horror booths don't scare him... Kind of like me... 

As I was lost in my thoughts, I didn't notice that a robot would jumpscare me. I flinched, that one caught me off guard... I soon felt a hand on my shoulder, it was his. My face soon flush, thank goodness it was dark! He wouldn't be able to notice- My thoughts were cut off as he pulled me closer to him. 

AHSJHEROIEKLMSCNJHCIWAUQOJDLSMCEUHFQJDKSMKERIDK!!!!!! How do I survive this?!?

"Oh, shit uhh... Sorry." he spoke out and soon removed his hand, I grabbed it, "No! Its fine don't worry!" I replied, he raises an eyebrow, "Are you sure? I don't want to make you uncomfortable." He says, "Don't worry, you're not making me uncomfortable." he lets out a chuckle, "You shouldn't lie you know." I shook my head, "I'm not lying." I told him. 

"Alright then, say one truth to support your claims." he requested, "Your handsome." I replied, with no hesitation, his eyes widen, I quickly covered my mouth, realizing what I had just told him. Someone please just bury me, I'm gonna die of embarrassment...

He then looked at me in the eyes, "Okay then, Your beautiful." He replied. 

My heart skipped a beat... H-He said what..? I was in disbelief, in cloud 9... IF THIS IS A DREAM DON'T WAKE ME UP, GYUTARO DON'T WAKE ME UP!! 

-2nd Person POV- 

Both of them stared at each other for some time, until Blake cupped her cheek, Daki gulped. She didn't know what he was going to do. He then slowly pulled her closer, slowly closing his eyes, while Daki does too. Their lips were only a few inches apart until a robot jumped at them, causing both of them to scream. Both of them soon glanced at each other, laughing. "Pffft... I didn't think a robot would jump at us." Blake commented. "That one really got me!" Daki says, letting our more laughs.

But the laughter soon died as soon as they remembered what they were about to do. 

-Meanwhile- 

"AHHH! WHAT THE FUCK I COULD'VE DROPPED MY CROISSANT!" You screamed as a robot jumped at you both, You secretly sneaked in some food, why did you do it? Because you were hungry. Obanai was slowly regretting his decision.