Lisas life and accident flashback

They were having a summer family vacation, and Lisa was only 5 yrs old. They went in a convenience store that time, and little Lisa was playing her new ball that was given to her aunty as an belated Christmas gift.

Mommy daddy, I want some strawberry milk buy one buy one! Squeal Little Lisa while bouncing her ball.

Sure princess, what else do you like? Ask Lisa's parent

I want chocolate too!! 5 of them!

Okay princess but only 2, do you want your teeth to be hurt?

Okay and Na-uh. Lisa said shaking her head cutely, her parents just chuckle in return of because her cuteness and started buying food.

While little Lisa was looking around she spotted an cotton candy store outside, she was staring at it like it was her prey she wanted to eat cotton candy because it's been months since the last she tasted it. Her mother notice and look the way where Lisa was looking, she then smile and ask her daughter

Do you want some cotton candy princess?
Uhmm no. Lisa said while still eyeing the store her mother just chuckled because she knows Lisa better.

Okay, you sure? Her mother ask her with teasing tone Lisa just pout and look at her mom and nod repeatedly, her mom chuckled again and say Okay princess let's go there, honey we're going to the candy store outside. Her mother informed her father. Father just nodded and smiled widely after seeing her daughters big excited smile and said, Go now, careful.

While Lisa and her mother was walking there were bunch of guys running that cause them to lose balance but her mother still manages to balance but little Lisa doesn't have enough strength causing her to fall down and lost her hold in her ball. Her ball was stopped in the middle of the road, Lisa look left and right the cars are still far away and the light in the pose was red, she still have a chance to get it back when she was running, there was a car that was over speeding not caring about the red light was about to hit Lisa, but her mother was fast enough to push her to the side and she was the one who got hit. Lisa was very terrified and started crying seeing all the blood scattered the people gasp and call the ambulance. Lisa's father arrive after hearing what was happening outside, he also started crying and trying his best to awake his wife back. The accident was "hit and run" because the driver dint stop and continued to drove off. The ambulance came and bring her mother to the hospital, hearing the result of death in arrival was very devastating to the father and daughter.

And after that incident her father started hating and blaming her of what happened, even it wasn't. He started locking her in her room breaking her bedrooms light to make it darker for her. Little Lisa was always crying under the darkness afraid and sad. She was only feed or eat once or twice a day even sometimes none. These acts can hurt you mentally especially your still a child. This routine of hers was repeated until reaching the age of ten. But it even got worse she was not hurt mentally only but also physically. Her father always go home late and drunk, sometimes if he is very very drunk he would beat up Lisa for satisfaction.

Lisa having this young age started to learn how to cook and do chores, because her father threatened her that if she will not cook he would punish her. Lisa was very afraid and frightened because she knows that her father would really do that, so she do everything her father says to her. But doing everything in her best she also got mistakes and leads her receiving punishment like slapping, punching having a result of bruises and scars, and also locked up in the basement, yes since her father thinks that she is older enough she should place in the basement as punishment not anymore her bedroom, of course what do you expect to an 10 yr old girl doing all the chores she can make many mistakes. This routine was also repeated until reaching the age of nineteen. Despite having a miserable life she doesn't want to end her life yet because she still have dreams. Her dream was to become an actress and travel the world.

(Author povs: I forgot to tell you in ages 6-10 she was home schooled and 11-19 she go to school) Every time she goes out she always wear hoodies and pants to hide her bruises, scars, bandages (she treats her self only) seeing her outfit outside, people always give confusing or questioning look that is why is she wearing those in a very hot day, does she have a sick, etc.
(Lisa to author: because it would be hotter if I wear sexy clothes, because I'm the hottest okay, Hahahaha joking let's continue) this was the part of the reason why she was also bullied at school seeing her in a cheap clothes.