107 Dany and Dani

Johnny ran after Jordan. As she walked out Wonho's office, she snatched the car keys from Taeyong's pockets. She pressed the lift. "Darn this stupid underground building, taking so damn long",she thought as aggressively pressing the lift buttons as though it will move any faster.

The press got even more aggressive as soon as she saw Johnny walking after her when the lift reached, she wanted to close the door on him but he blocked the door with his arms.

Both of them signed off their face ID in the lift and the silence in the atmosphere was too loud.

"Where are you going?",Johnny asked Jordan.
Jordan shrugged.

"Back to the campus?",he asked again only to get a shrug as a reply.

Finally the long wait and awkward silence was over when the lift door finally opened and arrived on the designated floor. As she walked out,she bumped into a tall man. Hence all the documents he was holding, dropped to the floor. Donning a typical korean detective outfit, a plain white shirt with a bomber jacket paired with jeans and covered shoes.

"Watch where you're going, jeez",with an annoyed intonation, he let out a 'tsk'.

Tired to fight back, Jordan helped him pick up his stuff. "Changkyun?",Jordan heard Johnny call out.

The man looked up and his sour expression turned into the brightest smile. Suddenly, he didnt look so sassy and arrogant anymore. He then turned to Jordan. His eyes widened.

"Dani?!",he exclaimed. Jordan furrowed her brows.
She don't recall anybody calling her that except for one guy who stayed with her family when they were back in Chicago. His name was Dany. They got along when they found out their names were similar so they gave each other same nicknames.

He was also part of the agency but she lost contact after she went to Manila because He went to study abroad in Boston. "Im sorry, are you Changkyun who works with the public police?",Jordan asked.

"Yes and I am also Dany. You don't remember me?",he sounded worried and rather disappointed.

She recalled the photo in Wonho's office. "We must have been close to be in nickname basis",she said and smiled. To make the situation better, she gave him a hug.

Before handing over the documents in her hand, she couldnt help but look through it. It was a murder case.

Looked similar to the one she went to Manila for. "He started again. After years",Changkyun said.

The case that she took up in Manila, she never got to catch the guy after he escaped prison and it soon became an unsolved case as they couldnt get out necessary information out of him. The subject went off the grid and the agency couldnt keep track of him anymore.

"Hey, Dany, do you mind if I pluck in a lil bit to help you",Jordan asked. "Sure thing, I can catch up with my little sister here real quick and keep her memory waving back again", he smiled.

Johnny handshaked with Changkyun and gave Jordan a nod before going out of the station. "Tension, did you two fight?",Changkyun asked as the both of them got into the lift to go meet Wonho again.

"No."

"Yes, your short answers explains it all, see we may have lost contact and you might not clearly remember me but I sure do check in on you a lot through the agency and your dad",Changkyun said as he shook his head.

"Why is everybody being a busybody nowadays, tracking and wanting to know everything?",Jordan sighed.

Her every step was being watched. Have they lost trust?

"You're one of the best agents we have Dani and was one of the youngest. Despite being the youngest, you're one of the most senior ones too. Precious. First of the few ladies to be in the male-dominated agency. Of course, most of us are worried.",Changkyun explained.

"I believe you would believe that when you see a picture of you in the middle of so many young man during your graduation and enlistment after completing your training.",he laughed.

Jordan nodded. She understood. She felt the bond even though she barely remembers it.

There she is...in Wonho's office again.
Humiliating and her ego is scarred to be here after stepping out in fumes just probably 15 mins back.

"I see you've met your big brother number 2, 5 more to go",Wonho laughed and hugged Changkyun.

Changkyun pinched Wonhos chest and placed the documents on his desk. "Isnt this Jordan's case?",he asked.

Changkyun and Jordan nodded.

"He's back",Jordan said sternly as she folded her arms. "No, I am not letting you go",Taeyong exclaimed as he sat up from the couch.

"Who said I am asking? I am telling you that I will be in this case, whether you like it or not. that's my Perp",the two siblings were literally eye-eye physically but not mentally and metaphorically.

"I put him in once and I am not risking the chance to let him go again.",she shouted at Taeyong.

"I'll go with Dan- I mean Changkyun",she stumbled.

Humiliated and ego pierced again.

Changkyun was smilling as she called upon his nickname.

"The two of us will settle this but for now, our worry is that there is a murderer out there running loose and this company is filled with rats and snakes.",Jordan stared at each one of them in the room.

"Make sure that I never come face to face with that dipshit cause I will not let him see the light of day ever again. I stand by my words and you three know that.",she sternly said and sat beside the rookie, Jaemin.

As she sat down, he gulped his saliva and sat further away from her. Everytime Jordan looked at him, he frozed.

Wonho,Changkyun and Taeyong smiled and shook their head as they said in unison, "She's back."

Alexandra Errica Lee Jordan is finally back. The Lee duo are back.