Chapter 54

Stefania's POV

"Bambina look Siena is sitting all by herself" I said walking into our bedroom and waking Danielle up "Oh wow you are getting so big" Danielle said "Can you believe we have a 4 month old baby" I asked "Not really no she is growing so fast" Danielle said "What time do you have to be on set" I asked "3 hours" she said "Okay me too do you want to go for breakfast then we can drop her off at daycare and then go to work" I asked "Mhm sure I need to shower" she said "so do I and so does Siena" I said "We can take one all together" Danielle suggested "Okay it ready I will go get her some clothes" I said leaning down and pressing a kiss to Danielle's forehead before scooping up our daughter and going to her room. ""You're a site for sore eyes wow" I said when I walked into the bathroom to my very naked wife "oh hush look at this" She said pointing to her belly that was still stretched and covered in stretch marks "Doesn't change anything" I said taking no notice to the changes "I'm so self conscious about it though" she said "I know but you don't have to be, you are still the hottest person in the world" I said with a smirk "Give me our child" she said with a chuckle. "Now that is a site for sore eyes" Danielle said as I pulled my shirt over my head "Mhm we should have trailer sex" I said "What" she laughed as I got into the shower "Trailer sex today" I said "Or car sex" I added looking up at the ceiling in thought "our bed isn't good enough anymore" she asked "It is just fine but when do we ever get the time with little miss over here" I said giving a pinch to Siena's cheeks, "That is true, maybe we will" she said with a wink.

Danielle's POV

"Stefania, Danielle how are you both" The waitress asked as we walked into our favourite cafe "We are good" Stefania replied "This is the famous Siena" she asked "It is" I confirmed "Hi baby" she said leaning over and tickling Siena's tummy "She is gorgeous congratulations" she added. "The usual please" I said "of course won't be long" she said turning around and walking back to the register. "I want another" I said "Another coffee" Stefania questioned "no silly another baby" I said watching Stefania's face drop "or not" I said "No no it's not that I don't want another one I definitely do but why the rush" she asked "we aren't getting any younger and it is a whole process for us to get pregnant" I said "Siena is only 4 months old though" she said "by the time we go through IVF again and I carry the baby for 9 months she will be like one and a half 2 years old" I said "okay how about we start the process again when she is like 9 months old" she asked "I'm happy with that" I said "Do you want to carry the baby this time" I asked my wife "No" she said straight away "I mean if you want me to, just you were so good when you carried Siena and I loved watching it" she quickly corrected herself "Okay I want to carry again anyway" I said "We should get going we have to drop her at day care" Stefania said "okay let's go" I said standing up and tucking my chair in.

Stefania's POV

"Danielle" I said as we were driving to set after dropping Siena at day care "yeah baby" she said looking up from her phone "I have been casted as the lead female in a movie" I said "really that's great wow" she said "yeah huh great" I said worried "what's wrong baby" she asked. "If I book this role I can't work on Station 19 set as a series regular for at least a year whilst I'm filming" I said "That's okay just come back as a guest star whenever you can, this will boost your career" Danielle said excitedly "Also if I book this role I have to move to Canada" I said "Oh" she said "Yeah" I replied. "They predict it is going to be a massive hit of a movie" I said "So it would be a massive step for my career" I added "Are you going to take it" she asked as we pulled into set "I don't know" is all I could respond with "I want to hear your point of view as this effects you as much as it effects me" I said. "I think it is amazing and would be such a crucial step in your career so as your wife I want you to take it" she started "But also as your wife I don't want you to leave Siena and I for a whole year" she said as a tear dropped down her face "Come with me" I said "What" she questioned "you and Siena come with me to Canada for a year" I said "Stefania I work here" she said "So do I but they can change the story and we can leave for a year" I said "I can't I don't want to leave LA" Danielle said "We can make it work long distance, Siena and I can fly to you on the weekends and when I am on a break from filming" she said "You can fly here we can FaceTime and phone calls and if this is what you really want we will make it work" she said. "If it were only you and I in the picture I might have said yes but I don't want our daughter growing up only seeing me on the odd weekend and through FaceTime" I said "So what are you going to do" she asked "I am not leaving my family I am going to turn the role down" I said.

Danielle's POV

"My period is late" I said as Stefania and I were laying in bed "are you sure" Stefania asked "I wasn't sure but it is like 3 weeks late and I didn't take any notice cause we have been so busy" I said "we only have done 1 round of IVF" she said "I know should I take a test" I asked "Yeah you should" she said "Okay I will be right back" I said standing up and walking into the bathroom to grab a test that we had just incase. "Now we just wait" I said placing the stick on my bedside table and getting back into bed with Stefania "So we have a 11 month old and you are potentially pregnant with our second" she asked "Looks that way" I replied. "Okay it has been 3 minutes" I said leaning over to pick up the test "3..2..1" I said and then flipped over the test revealing 2 lines meaning a positive result "Oh my god" Stefania said "We are having a baby" I said "We are" she confirmed. "I will book an appointment with Dr Herman tomorrow for sometime next week just so she can confirm it all" I said cuddling into my wife "Okay bambina" she said kissing the top of my head "are you happy" I asked "so happy" she replied tilting my chin up and placing a kiss on my lips just as I deepened the kiss Siena starting yelling "MAMA...MAMA...MOMMY...MOMMY" her screaming came through the monitor "Okay okay I'm coming" Stefania said jumping out of bed and pulling a shirt over her head. "We ask mommy" Stefania said as she walked through our bedroom door with Siena attached to her hip "What are you asking me" I said tickling our daughter's tummy "Snuggle time" Stefania said "of course" I said moving over as Stefania laid our daughter in the middle and got in on her side. "Smile" I said holding my phone up to snap a photo "Posting this look how cute she looks" I said showing the phone to Stefania.

Stefania's POV

"You walk to mommy okay" I said standing Siena up and turning her to face Danielle "Okay ready..set..and go" I said helping her walk for a few steps then letting go of her hands and she took a few wobbly steps to Danielle "Good job baby" Danielle said lifting her up and pressing a kiss to her head "You walk back to Mama now" she said turning her and helping her walk back to me this time Siena took a few more less wobbly steps "Yay Bambina" I said picking her up and spinning her around. "We are going to be chasing her soon" Danielle said laughing "Can't wait" I said leaning down and pressing a kiss to her lips "Are you hungry" I asked "I don't know if I will be able to stomach anything" she said "Want to try" I asked "Yeah I will, I might have to go back to Dr Herman and get the anti nausea medication again" She said "ask at the appointment tomorrow" I said "Yeah I will, Steph is going to come over to watch Siena whilst we are gone" Danielle said "sounds good bambina" I said. "Dinner" I said about an hour later "Get a little bowl for Siena babe" Danielle said walking into the kitchen and strapping her into the high chair "Okay do you want a little serve" I asked "Please just a little bit because I will throw it all up later" she said laughing. "Shower and bed baby" Danielle said to Siena "Mama will read you a book, mhm yes she will" she added smiling at me. "Good night princess I love you" I said pressing a kiss to Siena's forehead and then leaving her room and walking to mine and Danielle's. "Our appointment is at 8am" She said as I entered the room "Okay Bella are you feeling okay" I asked "Perfect we are going to have a second baby and I couldn't be happier" she said "Me neither" I said kissing her lips softly.

Danielle's POV

"Oh my" I said as we walked out of the clinic "Yeah" Stefania said still in a state of shock "you okay" I asked "Yeah yeah uhh fine we can do this" she said "Yeah we can" I confirmed in an unsure voice. "We are home" I said as Stefania and I walked back through the front door "Say hi mommy hi mama" Steph said to Siena "How did it go" she asked "Interesting to say the least" Stefania said before walking into the kitchen "What is happening" Steph asked. "Oh my" She said once we told her "That is what Danielle said" Stefania said laughing "I have to run to work I will see you on the weekend" Steph questioned "Of course see you later" I said giving her a hug and shutting the door behind her. "Okay we have to go to work" Stefania said "Yeah uh I will get Siena ready" I said picking her up off the ground and walking into her bedroom to get her ready for the day. "I can't believe I am already 10 weeks and didn't realise earlier" I said laughing "Yeah you definitely should have known" Stefania agreed as we drove to set "I want to tell Jaina do you mind" I asked "yeah uh all good" She said "I have to run to grey's set I will see you at lunch" She questioned "okay baby I love you" I said giving her a quick kiss as she ran off. "Jaina" I yelled across the lot "Danielle" she said walking over to me "I need to talk to you" I said "Of course" she said "Not here come to my trailer" I said walking over to my trailer and unlocking the door letting her walk in first following behind her. "What is going on D" she asked "I'm pregnant" I blurted out "Oh" she said a confused look on her face "No through IVF Stefania and I have been trying for 2 months" I added "Oh okay congratulations" she said pulling me in for a hug.

"It's Twins"