chapter 12 (The Heartbreak)

Flash backs continue

Ibrahim sat on his bed numb with all the turn of events.... His breath shakes everytime as be recalls the destruction which has happened in the past month... His phupha... Phuphi was no more....!

Tears rolled down his cheeks as her fragile picture comes in front of his eyes...

Sucked up cheeks...chapped lips... Hollow eyes...dishevelled hairs... Pale face and her weak body slumped in the corner of her room...

"She was harassed"

"Hania was killed while saving Hayfa "

"Arhaam died in a car accident"

"Your dada dadi are in shock"

His father's words echoes in his mind....

So much has happened and no one feel the need to inform him...

He was angry... Angry with his father... Angry with his dead phuphu... Angry with her..

If only they had told him... Then he would've save them...at least he could've tried...!

Ibrahim had landed home just 3 hours ago and had directly went to his phuphu's home where everyone was present... His heart was getting scared with every step he took inside the ones glowing villa...which was now all gloomy...

As he met his father he could easily tell he has lost soo much of weight in just a span of a month... His eyes were teary as he hugged his son... Ibrahim couldn't grasp his hand around the events and directly  asked his father...

First bomb which dropped on him was that

Hania got killed

Second was

Arhaam's accident and dead on spot

And third was her being harassed and losing her sense after her parents tragic death...

Arhaam had a big brother whose son has lost all their moneys in gambling even sold out their share of properties in illegal  work related to drugs... Arhaam never had a liking for his sister in law... The witch had destroyed his brother brainwashing him... And her son was an example of her bad doings... But Arhaam had never thought Aftad his nephew can go this low... That he would put hayfa as a bet infront of criminals....

When he got know of what aftab has done... He kicked them all out without sparing them glances... This was the reasons arhaam had sent hayfa away... He doesn't want his daughter to involve in these bad business...

After a year of sending hayfa away Arhaam thought everything has settle down but if only he had the idea of what was going to happen... He would've been more careful than ever...

Threats started coming on his phone first arhaam didn't get who the person is then... One day Mukhtaar Khan... The most wanted criminal came to his office demanding his daughter's hand for his drug addict son saying aftab has lost the bet and now she belongs to them... Arhaam had refused instantly telling him get out right instant...but Mukhtaar have some other plans...he left saying that he will take his daughter by hook or by crook...
Arhaam was furious hearing that ... How dare he asked for his daughter...He filled an FIR against him... As he was a known businessman the matter was settled down in a month or as he thought...for a year nothing sort of bad happened with them... But again when Arhaam Left home for office his car was made stopped in the middle of road and a guy wearing mask threatened him pointing a gun that if his daughter won't come back to India he would kill every single family of his...