Death Girlfriend

Origin: Mexico

There once lived a beautiful girl in a small town in Mexico. Since she was little, her only dream was to have a wonderful wedding. She had planned everything perfectly, even before meeting her significant other. Her perfect wedding was all she dreamed about.

She wanted to have a simple dress with a big tail. She wanted to wear flowers on her head that would adorn her beautiful braid.

The banquet would be in her house's backyard, surrounded by dozens of fruit trees.

As she grew up, her obsession with meeting her significant other grew even more. So every failure in love felt like a bullet to the heart for her. That was until she met "the one," and from the first day, she knew that it was him. She fell head over heels for him, and just six months later, they were a couple.

He was very liked in the town, and he came from a wealthy, hard-working, and respected family.

They were in a long and happy relationship together, and finally, the dreams of the young woman were becoming a reality. One summer afternoon, her boyfriend proposed to her.

The months that followed were filled with preparations. She took out all the notebooks that contained her wishes and ideas for her wedding. With care and dedication, she prepared every detail of that long-awaited day. The decorations, the guests, the food, everything was prepared. That included her dress as well, which the town's tailor was going to make.

Everything was going as planned, and she felt like the happiest girl in the world.

However, just a few hours before the great ceremony, a neighbor went to see the young woman. The neighbor told her that her boyfriend was cheating on her with her best friend.

At that moment, the young woman was trying on her wedding dress for one last time and became mad with jealousy.

She went out of the house, still wearing her wedding dress. She headed directly to where her future husband was supposedly cheating on her.

And then, with her own eyes, she saw everything. She saw that it was all true. Her future husband was cheating on her with her best friend. The very same friend who had helped her prepare the wedding.

Filled with rage, the young woman grabbed a stick she found in the lounge and began beating them both.

It felt like she was possessed or something, and all she wanted was revenge.

Bloody and ashamed, her victims couldn't defend themselves, especially when she grabbed a knife and started stabbing them both. She first stabbed her best friend and then her former fiancé.

The wedding dress that she had designed with so much care was now completely soaked with blood.

All she wanted to do was cry. She believed that her life had no value anymore.

Then, the townsfolk began treating her like an outcast. They would constantly scold her, and everyone excluded her from society.

The young woman knew that she would be jailed sooner or later for what she did, but she didn't want that. So instead, she decided to take her own life.

Her neighbors, instead of pitying her, celebrated her death by organizing a party. They hated her.And for that reason, she could never rest in peace. Her soul was filled with resentment and a thirst for revenge. That prevented her from crossing into the afterlife, or at least that is what the townsfolk believed.

After her death, whenever a young man and a young woman became a couple in the town, strange things would happen.

The young woman would feel as if someone is touching her or would hear the voices of a woman, telling her that she can't trust her boyfriend.

And in most cases, the woman would end up becoming crazy and committing horrible acts.

The townsfolk believed that the young woman had cast a love curse on the town. After her boyfriend's betrayal, she couldn't let anyone be happy. It resulted in the town being plunged into absolute sadness.

Every night, you can hear the young girl's ghost moving chairs and sewing fabric remnants as if she is still preparing for her wedding.

The very same wedding that led her to hate love with all her will.