{×~51~×}

Octavia had walked into the room where Ace sat to hide in once she had first gotten into TonDc as just Axel's voice came through the radio, "ACE, GO!"

Ace ran out, she looked up and saw the missile coming, right for TonDC. She ran has fast as she could, trying to summon a shield, but it wasn't working.

She pushed herself to run faster, but it was no use. She had failed, a huge explosion landed right in the middle of the village causing Ace to fly back.

Clarke sat up from laying on the floor, she had flew back once the missile crashed. She was trying to get her mom out of TonDc, they were just on the outskirts of the town.

She looked at her mother, to see her looking at the burning, crumbling village in shock. "Mom! Mom, are you okay?" Clarke yelled to her mother as she moved closer to her, Abby had a bleeding forehead.

"Oh, my god. come on, we can't be here. We-- we have to go." Clarke said, Abby looked at Clarke, making the connection that Clarke knew, she knew about the missile and let hundreds of people die.

"You knew. You knew, and you let this happen?" Abby asked Clarke in disbelief, Clarke looked at Abby, blankly. She tried to come up with something to say, but knew nothing was gonna work for what she just did.

"A-Ace was supposed to stop it! We had no choice," Clarke said as tears filled up her eyes, Abby looked at Clarke again angrily.

"You trusted a child to stop a missile?" Abby asked, once again, in disbelief. At this point,  she doesn't even recognize her own daughter.

Abby looked at the village as she slowly got up on her feet, wobbling a little. "So many people, our people." Abby breathes out, hoping this is all a nightmare. Hoping she'll wake up and the village will be just fine, everyone she knew and loved will be with her, just fine.

"No. We had to protect Bellamy. Without him-" Clarke tried to reason, but Abby wasn't having it.

"Don't! I don't wanna hear it," Abby snapped, cutting Clarke off. She sent Clarke a glare.

"Mom..." Clarke said, as if it was a plead. Abby ignored it, she looked back at the village.

"Tell me this was Lexa. Please, Clarke. Please tell me this wasn't you." Abby pleaded,  hoping her daughter, her own flesh and blood didn't do this. She didn't want to believe her daughter was cable to do something like this.

Clarke was slient for a moment, trying to figure out what to say. She had never let her mother down this much in her entire life. She was more then disappointed at her, she was hurt. Clarke could see that.

Clarke opened her mouth then closed it, before she finally managed to say something.

"I wish I could, you can't tell anyone about this, if anyone finds out that we knew, the alliance of the twelve clans will break. We'll lose the war." Clarke said, Abby looked at her in disbelief that quickly changed into anger.

"You've crossed the line," Abby said, her voice sounded broken but toneless. She turned and walked away.

"Mom!" Clarke yelled, Abby stopped and turned around a bit, she looked at Clarke.

"Their blood is on your hands, putting it on Ace's too. Even if we win, I'm afraid you won't be able to wash it off this time. We thought the cursebloods was bad." Abby said before she started to walk towards the village.

Abby stopped again and looked back once more. "Don't worry. Your sceret is safe with me." She said before she walked walking again. Ignoring Clarke's pleads to wait, to listen, to just be there. She just kept walking.

After an few moments, Clarke stayed there. Even after her mom walked off leaving her there alone. The blonde just sat there, watching the fire destroy everything else as if the explosion didn't do enough damage.

Lexa came from side of the woods, yelling Clarke's name. "Clarke! Clarke!" Lexa yelled once she saw the girl, she rushed over to her, calling her name.

"I could've warned them, I would've saved them. I could've saved Ace." Clarke said, looking down as she saw more of the fire.

Lexa got infront of the girl, grabbing her attention. Making Clarke look at her, "if they see us, they'll strike again. Victory stands on the back of sacrifice." Lexa said, Clarke looked at her.

Clarke's eyes darken with anger and vengeance as she stared into Lexa's eyes. "I want the mountain men dead, all of them." Clarke said, her voice completely toneless as very emotion wiped off her face.

Lexa stared blankly at the girl, unsure how she felt by Clarke wanting vengeance. She narrowed her eyes at the girl before she got onto her feet, helping Clarke onto hers.

Axel stood infront of the monitors, he watched the explosion. Ace couldn't do it, he sent his little sister to his death, why didn't it work..how didn't it not work? His mind was going crazy but he never pried his eyes away from the screen.

He regretted all his decisions at this one moment, he regrets leaving his little sister, he regrets telling her to go stop the missile, he regrets keeping the missile a sceret.

Axel should have stayed behind with Ace, He should have told her to stay in Arkadia, he should have told her to tell everyone about the damn missile.

His mind was going wild, his eyes started to show panic as his heart begin to beat fast. His breathing came uneven as tears filled up his eyes.

Tears fell down his face, as he fell down to his knees. He sobbed, breaking down. He heard the door open, but he didn't care. He didn't care who it was, he heard footsteps walking over to him and felt someone bend down next to him.

"Axel?" A male's voice ringed out, Axel didn't even look up from the ground. He sat there, on his knees, sobbing.

"I...I..I killed my own sister."