Chapter 7 - тнє gαмє

Jax's Point of View

She wore a beige brown dress with a Gucci belt tightened at her waist clearly defining her body curves. She had just came in and was clearly having the attention of many men on her.

 She made eye contact with me and locked her eyes with mine. I smirked at her and got the exact response I got. Annoyed and irritated.

She had two of her friends by her side but seeing as they left I think they're split up for the night.

She broke eye contact and move to get a drink. I watched her at a distance until some business partners talked to me on a professional level.

She was fairly getting attention by many. I spotted my cousin Felix Moretti talking to her. He wouldn't make his move on her and the way it looks like it seems like I captivated her whole attention.

On her mind. Just how I like it. 

Eventually, the dances took place. Where partners were swapped between everyone. This was the perfect chance to strike. 

I first danced with a random girl who wouldn't stop flirting with me and then it was time to swap.

Reina Point of View

His red eyes were enchanting on mine. He was everywhere I was going today; seriously proving true that he was an obsessive stalker.

I made my mind that  had to ignore him to gain the best in this ball or whatever it was.

I was talking to Felix Moretti, who was a clear imbecile who was trying to get in my pants. Not happening honey. But he did offer to dance with me when the ball music had started. It was one of the highlights of the evening; when we went and danced with each other swapping partners constantly.

I started to dance with Moretti and then the next partner was Silason.

He leaned into my ear 'You haven't seen Seraphina have you?'

'You have a little crush on her but you will never make a move. That's a pussy move.'

'I am not a pussy.' he said with an authoritive voice while twirling me.

'That's something a pussy would say.' I replied with my usual cocky voice.

He scowled. It was time to move onto the next partner.

It was fast moving so I couldn't catch the face at the start but I practically knew every person in this ball. 

His hands were attached to my waist. His touch was soft yet firm held me in place. It was only when I was pulled into this man's face I realised it was him. His burning red eyes. Ones I would be able to get lost in if it wasn't for his stupid egotistical personality. 

He had his whole body wrapped around mine. He had a strong men cologne on him like honestly.

'Try not to stare sweetheart' he whispered huskily into my ear with his skin rubbing against mine. 

'I'm in shock of how desperate you are to get girls you poured a whole bottle of perfume on you. Like go the strip club if you're that thirs-'

His grip tightened on my hips and he twirled with me aggression.

'Don't go silent on me now.'

I glared at him 'I'm not but as you can see it's time to swap so bye bye.' I said while moving e hands into how you would say bye to a little child.

A man came relatively handsome may I add.

'May I dance.'

But as soon as the question exited out of his mouth Jax gave him one look and he warded away.

It was true in what they say about him in the criminal world. He was feared by all no matter what.

'Why didn't you just let him dance with me? You are seriously proving that your an obsessive stalker.'

He looked at me and said 'Every one of your actions have consequences darling.  You on strike two. You pulled your stunt in the office this morning and then went ahead and vandalised my house. Everyone fears me but you fear nothing.' He leaned in 'What the hell are you?'

'A human duh, stupid ass hoe.' I said

Clearly he was frustrated.

He wasn't the only one who could play game.

Like they said don't play the game with someone who plays it better.

 I dug my nails onto his arm and he clenched his jaw. 

We were moving a lot.  Stepped on his feet. Not once. Not twice.  Not three time. Four time.

'Oopsi daisy, I'm very clumsy today Mr.Martinez.' I said in a baby voice to piss him off. 

His scorching red eyes blazed on mine.

Something was going to happen.

I knew it. He knew it. And so did everyone else.