Chapter 32: Knock Out.

(double update?? nah all my homies do triple update- hshshs wow im spoiling u guys)

"Are you the blind bitches who can't see that Minikui is a manipulating two faced whore?" You asked, some let out a scowl while some got angry.

"Minikui is not a manipulating two faced whore! She's kind, funny, beautiful, patient, talented and hardworking!" A student says, "Wow, congrats dumbass you listed every characteristic that she doesn't have." You rolled your eyes. Rui watches the fight, confused while brother the tarantula stopped dancing, he wanted to get out of his cage to fight for you.

The students furrowed her eyebrows and soon grabbed your hair. You also grabbed her hair, pulling it, 'This bitch wants a fight, I'll give her one.' you thought. Other students were about to jump at you but they were stopped by someone.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU GONNA DO TO HER?!" Sara screamed and started attacking the other students. Rui soon ran away to tell someone. You got the students hands off of your hair, you were about to drag her but she slapped you. You hissed in pain and glared at her.

"Anything you give me... I GIVE IT TO YOU HARDER BITCH!" You yelled and punched her square in the face. She soon went unconscious as her nose bled. "FUCK YEAH BESTIE!! YOU KNOCKED HER ASS OUT!!!" Sara shouted. The other students soon stopped attacking you both and soon Rui came back with Muzan.

"What the hell is this?" He asks, obviously pissed. "Oh shit..." You and Sara mumbled.

-Time Skip-

You hissed in pain as Blake tended your injuries, "Ow... Can you be much more gentler?" You commented. "No, besides as soon as I heard you got in a fight, I ran here." Blake replied. "You never fail to give stress, I wouldn't be surprised if I have white hair in the next following years." He added while letting out a sigh.

"The important thing is... Did you win?" He asks, you let out a chuckle. "Hell yeah." You replied, he lets out a smile. He was proud of you, proud that you knocked that bitch out.

"There, its finished." Blake says. "Thanks..." You mumbled, Muzan soon walked up to you both. 'Oh wow I'm really fucked now.' You thought. "Sara, sit next to her." Sara just nodded and sat next to you. "Mr Boomer, you can go now." Muzan told Blake. Blake glanced at Muzan then to you, he then pat your back and left.

Muzan glared at you both, you both looked away. "Congratulations both of you, you earned detention for a week." he says. Rui soon walked up to the three of you, "They started it!" He defended both of you, "They get a two week detention." Muzan replied. Muzan glanced at you before leaving, to be honest, he was quite amused with how you managed to knock the girl out.

As soon as he left, both of you started to burst into laughter. "Pfftt...! That was scary but at the same time I'm glad we managed to kick their asses with just the two of us!" Sara commented, "Right?? They deserved it." You replied, "Ugh, tell me about it, they started a fight out of nowhere and are now pissed they lost." Sara says, a student soon got inside the nurse's office. "Sara! The class President is calling for you, he seemed pissed." the student spoke out.

"Oh fuck... He's gonna scold me too??" Sara mumbled, you let out a wheeze, "Good luck! I hope you survive." You commented, she only let out a laugh and soon left. Rui soon let brother the tarantula go. He quickly ran to your lap, "Oh, hi brother~" You spoke out, and soon he started shaking his butt, you were in disbelief. "Is he... TWERKING?!" You spoke out whil Rui watches, unbothered. "Uhm! Yes king get it!" You commented.

(brother the tarantula: im an icon ik)

Soon Rui spoke up, "Onee san, whats a whore?" He asks, you choked on air. "I- Rui, sweetie, never say that word again alright? Its not a good word." You told him, "But how come you can say it?" he asks, "Because I'm a responsible, mature, independent adult." You gave him a smile, 'Well thats what I tell myself.' You thought.

Brother soon crawled out of your lap, you soon opened your arms, "What are you doing?" he asks, confused. "I'm gonna give you a hug for defending us now come here." You told him and pulled him into a hug. The hug felt warm, and he liked it, no loved it. He felt... safe in your arms.

-Time Skip-

You let out a sigh, it was home time and you were still at school, you were tasked to clean the school. You let out a deep sigh, you soon looked around and saw a figure in the distance... It was... "GIYUU!" You excitedly spoke out and waved your hands to get his attention. He turned to you, you motioned him to come to you, he followed what you told him and approached you.

"Your tasked the clean too?" You asked, he nodded. "Are you finishing up?" You asked again, "Yeah." He simply replied. Both of you soon heard a meow, you turned to see where it was, it was the same cat that you tried to save! He was on the tree.

"Meow...!" The cat cried out. 'Nah I ain't falling for that shit.' You thought. Giyuu soon walked up to the tree and started climbing. "Wait! Giyuu don't!" you tried to stop him but to no avail, "Giyuu its a trap!!" You shouted, "GIYUU DON'T DO IT WE DON'T NEED TWO INJURED PEOPLE!" You added but he doesn't listen. He soon was on the same branch as the cat, he held out his hand but then... The cat jumped down. His eyes widen, "See I told you its a trap-" You were cut off.

*Thud*

-Time Skip-

You let out a deep sigh, "I told you not to do it! That cat is mischievous! Look at what happened to you when you didn't listen to me??" You scolded him as you bandaged his chest. His only replies were quiet 'Yes' and nods.

You were too focused on looking for injuries, too focused on staring at his body that it made him a little embarrassed. You took one last look before telling him something, "Well... It looks like your good to go." You told him as you looked at him in the eye, a little taken aback that he looked embarrassed. "T-Thanks..." He mumbled.

"Welp... Now we're both injured." You commented while letting out a chuckle. "Your kind." He boldly spoke out of nowhere, your eyes widen. His cheeks and ears soon turned red as he had realized what he just said. "Ah- wai-" you cut him off.

"Pfftt

"Pfftt... Thanks Giyuu." You gave him a smile. He only looked away, embarrassed. To be honest, he didn't know why his heart was racing... Why he liked being around you... When you kept rambling on and on to him, he didn't mind... He was surprisingly not annoyed.

He admired how bold and confident you were, and after your first encounter... He found you funny. He then found himself interested in you... Looking at you from afar, observing you. To the point he actually wanted to be beside you.

What did this all mean...?

Does it mean that... He... He loves you?? Giyuu was in disbelief, he wasn't someone who would feel these kinds of emotions, and honestly... He didn't dislike it, he liked it. But what he loved the most was you.

You soon got closer to his face and fixed his hair, "W-Wha-" he stuttered, "Oh, don't worry about it, your hair was just a little messy so I fixed it." You simply replied.

"Y/n... Umm... Will you allow me-" he was cut off by the door sliding open, "Hey you brats, go home. Its late." Blake spoke out and noticed that it was you and Giyuu.

Blake let out a gasp, "Oh sorry I didn't know you guys were going for a round two, the continuation of the stora-" he was cut off by You, "NO, NUH UH. SHUT IT BLAKE NOTHING HAPPENED." You told him.

While both of you were bickering, Giyuu was in shock, he couldn't believe he was about to ask you if he could be by your side all the time! Shameful... This was worse than holding hands before marriage!

But now, he knew... He knew he fell for you. And he doesn't mind... Doesn't mind stalking you that is.